[MOD][GUIDE] ICS Lockscreen on Samsung Stock Rom XXLPH

Search This thread

Karpfenhai

Nov 25, 2011
Leipzig
Advanced restore system only, done :) seems the master has to do it (jkay) sorry barikke..

Swyped from my GT-I9100 using XDA App.

Last edited:

Karpfenhai

Nov 25, 2011
Leipzig
Flashing now...
.. unsuccessful.. :-(

its the jkay version, which asks for lph, system prop enquiry fails, you need to change something, i appreciate your efforts!

Last edited:

Karpfenhai

Nov 25, 2011
Leipzig
Tante grazie ;-)

Flashing.... Not flashing hotfile says i still have to wait 5 mins .. :p

Downloaded, here we go.. Flash went fine this time but no lockscreen..

Will wipe cache and reboot once more, brb....

... Nope, no aosp lockscreen...

but Tw does not crash this time :) during flash it says..unzipping deoxed files.. maybe?

Thx again btw.

Last edited:

barikke74

Nov 2, 2011
www.powerandroid.it
I'm sorry .... I can not explain why it does not work ..... my rom is full wipe, maybe it works for me for this reason.....

I think depends on the .zip, the mod works, I guarantee you

Karpfenhai

Nov 25, 2011
Leipzig
Don't worry, we will see what others report, i did a full wipe too. XEO rom not SEB, maybe thats it..

vibecatalin

Jul 6, 2008
Ok I will tested out right now.

L.E. : Holly s**t it WORKS. Thank you very much!!!!

L.E. : Missed calls, and sms don't appear in the lockscreen only in the notification bar. I don't know if this how it supposed to work, but I can live with that :)

Last edited:

kranti2064

Apr 23, 2011
Gurgaon
Inside values folder.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi there, I am unable to locate the values folder as suggested in the framework-res.apk in LP7. Can you please tell exactly where is this elusive folder..??? :)

Or can you tell me which xml to edit to stop Menu key from unlocking the screen? looks like LP7 may be a bit different, I am on wanamlite LP7 - Stock - deodexed.

Last edited:

kyleforge

Jan 31, 2011
Christchurch
Hi there, I am unable to locate the values folder as suggested in the framework-res.apk in LP7. Can you please tell exactly where is this elusive folder..??? :)

Or can you tell me which xml to edit to stop Menu key from unlocking the screen? looks like LP7 may be a bit different, I am on wanamlite LP7 - Stock - deodexed.

Have you decompiled the apk first?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

eRPeeX

Jun 14, 2011
Any file for XWLP2?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi... I don't know if this already has been posted but here it goes...

How to change the Samsung Circle lockscreen to the Ice Cream Sandwich lockscreen on XXLPH:

1) Decompile android.policy.jar
    2) Edit the file called: LockPatternKeyguardView.smali
    3) change the line:

iput-boolean v2, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->CIRCLELOCK_MODE:Z

to

iput-boolean v1, p0, Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/LockPatternKeyguardView;->CIRCLELOCK_MODE:Z

it's in the beginning of the init contructor (about line 152)

What this does is that it tells the createLockScreen method to use the Lockscreen class instead of the CircleLockscreen class.

4) Compile the android.policy.jar again and you are done.

I have included the odexed and the deodexed CWM files ready to flash.

Have fun...

Please NOTE: Menu key will unlock your phone unless you edit framework-res.apk and change the boolean value of 'config_disableMenuKeyInLockScreen' to true in the bools.xml
    Works on WanamLite 9.1 LPH, but the menu softkey unlocks the phone. This is unwanted actually...

Thanks! Yeah it's not perfect.... yet.... In my upcoming JKay Deluxe I will included this ICS lockscreen.... but modded to fix this and included music widgets, live wallpaper etc, etc...

What you need to do is this:
    Edit framework-res.apk and change the boolean value of 'config_disableMenuKeyInLockScreen' to true in the bools.xml
    ODEXED XXLPQ version
    backup before flashing
    +1..hope to have a mod (flashable):D for LP3 as well...using intratech's unbranded odexed.

Try and see if it works
    backup before flashing.
    Thanks a million JKay!!!!

Work in Resurrection Remix ics v9.6?

Yes it does!!!!! Attached!

screenshot2012030919142.png