[iPAQ 68xx ROM] WM 6.5 2.1.21501 ARIEY SPECIAL EDITION [Titanium+TF2D BUILT IN]

Search This thread

ariey

Aug 25, 2008
Bogor - Indonesia
www.geohas.co.id
special278.jpg

my dearest friend, this ROM special from me for xda-developers members which support me for cooking new ROM for our iPAQ 68xx device with their support and suggestion.

Feature :
- Touch Flo 2D Added (user can choose using titanium (default today) or T2FD from Start>Settings>Today
- All Final Edition Feature included
- New OS/Build
- New Wallpaper improvement
- Titanium weather added
- and many more

Download here

Enjoooy :)

Last edited:

Fatmacheto

Sep 3, 2008
When i launch the hp camera utility the device freeze and needs soft reset.The same with the other camera utility

lezion

Dec 17, 2008
calc work but i have 5 errors and keypad dont work .. and not contacts,messaging in start menu

Last edited:

ariey

Aug 25, 2008
Bogor - Indonesia
www.geohas.co.id
When i launch the hp camera utility the device freeze and needs soft reset.The same with the other camera utility

which device u you my friend, I dont have problem with my 6828,
for 6815 user, u can use patch i included in cabs folder.

note:
if you using 6828 and camera stil freeze after soft reset, i sugest to flash with my WM 6.1 Ultimate Edition Ver2 ROM before flash with this ROM, because WM 6.1 Ultimate Edition Ver2, i added litle script to remove all user settings (like wrong, conflict hw, last theme, etc) in last flash procedure

:) Hope it will help you.

lezion

Dec 17, 2008
i have this error

screen01wme.png

and calc starts . but caclc keypad don't reacting on touch
ps. input keyboard work
screen02i.jpg

and i have problem with camera ..after patching camera still don't work . I must do soft reset because device freez

Last edited:

Fatmacheto

Sep 3, 2008
which device u you my friend, I dont have problem with my 6828,
for 6815 user, u can use patch i included in cabs folder.

note:
if you using 6828 and camera stil freeze after soft reset, i sugest to flash with my WM 6.1 Ultimate Edition Ver2 ROM before flash with this ROM, because WM 6.1 Ultimate Edition Ver2, i added litle script to remove all user settings (like wrong, conflict hw, last theme, etc) in last flash procedure

:) Hope it will help you.

I`ve upgraded from 6.1 ultimate edition and used the camera patch.When I start the hp utility the main window shows and freeze.When i start the other utility only the screen goes brighter and freeze.After removing the patch, the non hp utility start and doesn`t freeze,the buttons on the main windows works but there is no image from the camera :confused:

ariey

Aug 25, 2008
Bogor - Indonesia
www.geohas.co.id
i have this error

screen01wme.png

and calc starts . but caclc keypad don't reacting on touch
ps. input keyboard work
screen02i.jpg

and i have problem with camera ..after patching camera still don't work . I must do soft reset because device freez

Thanks for report, I test on 6828 too, no error and keypad in gcalc work properly. if another 6828 user have some probelm please report here.

huenhan

Dec 22, 2008
after flash, contact not work (can not see contact in sim), except that, everything is ok, hp 6828 too

handiarch

Jun 21, 2008
nice... but...

thanks ariey....nice ROM...

but i found some bug in my RW6828

1. i can't turn off the vibrate (in calls only, mesage and ect no vibrate)
2. i still can't find operator menu (use to called 'layanan data')
(note: i'm using proXL operator, indo), which is i can't use mobile banking in my phone.

the rest is working just find, but it will be nice if there is a setting for touchflo2d, for changing it's style.

i hope this help... thanks...:)

rephy

Dec 26, 2008
A stable rom with nice features,but it has the same problem with bluetooth in this version,failure connected to headset and bluetooth speaker.

breaker1999

Mar 22, 2009
Istanbul
I installed,
now how to hard reset.
When I press Power + reset it says press "green"(answer) and "red"(decline) button to factory default. I tried it but I couldn't. Anyone can hard reset this rom?