Jishnu vs xdabbeb camera mods

Search This thread

brandonbarlow

Jun 29, 2010
I am trying not to be one of "those" guys... I have been trying read through the 2000+ posts in each thread. What specifically are the differences between the 2 camera mods? They seem to do the same thing. I have installed them both. I can't tell a difference. Is it a preference thing like Nova and apex, or are there features that people have found work in one vs the other. Any help or pointing me to somewhere other than the OPs of both forums that would be great!

joeynox

Sep 21, 2013
I'd like to know this as well. I'm currently using xdabbeb and personally I don't see a huge improvement over stock.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

jefbeck

Jun 14, 2010
Stock camera on stock rooted kk is the best for me. Imho

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

theefim

Feb 2, 2013
Is see no difference , but xdabbeb mod is much more better in my mind cause its all in one app. Also there are many script codes that are taken from xdabbeb cam mod to jishnu's mod. In my mind thats copying so i think for now they are the same until xdabbeb update his mod

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sbuldur

Apr 13, 2014
jishnu updates more often than xdabbeb but the best one is gpro2 or gflex rom ports cameras.

i am using cloudypro 2.0 and magic focus,4k video and 720p slow motion works like a charm. other mods does not contain magic focus, and super slowmotion does not work properly on them.