[Q] Anyone got the OTA ICS Update on TF101G?

Search This thread

hithefloor

Feb 24, 2012
I do have the 3G version too and there's no sign of the update...how long do we have to wait? I hope it will come out today... :D

hoan999999

Mar 30, 2011
Hanoi
Well, although I finally got ICS TW to run on my WW TF101, I'd look forward to the prospect of the 101G version - people would derive 3G modules from it and I can test my dongle again to see if it works.

pharrisworth

Nov 11, 2009
Minneapolis
Android 4.03

Mine came OTA at about 1:45 PM CST

Big sucker, took a while. 2 reboots, some rearranging of files, and it was done.

Do NOT try this on a low battery, you WILL regret it.

So Far So good

Arjoma

Jan 18, 2011
Asus said on Facebook that it would come on March 1st, together with the eeePad Slider update. Don't know if that's worldwide.

xeexou

Mar 18, 2010
i send asus a email

they write me back that the ics update will be ready in the end of march (they hope) bzw i have a german asus

lg

Markinhos

Jun 28, 2010
Caceres
i send asus a email

they write me back that the ics update will be ready in the end of march (they hope) bzw i have a german asus

lg

Ufff, first, the update would be on the 1st of March, later, in Mach, and now in the end of March... I don't know what to think.
Did they say anything about the Asus Eee Pad Slider in the email?

Sziehr

Dec 11, 2007
Reps on the ASUS Facebook page have mentioned twice in the last few days that they have no plans for ICS on the Slider. And, the rep on the ASUS NA page even said that the slider isn't sold in the US...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

xeexou

Mar 18, 2010
I have only asked for the transformer in my mail. Only for the DE version, the ww version i think will get it earlyer.

Sry for my english gg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA