[ROM][CWM][EL30] Stock+Root+Deodexed

Search This thread

bbelos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2011
Chicago
Here's a CWM flashable zip for Stock EL30, Pre-rooted & Deodexed. Thanks to k0nane for the stock kernel and system files. (My system dump might have worked, but I figured I'd redo it with his.) Devs: ROM away.

- Since this is completely stock, it's still BML/RFS.
- If you are on a Ext4 ROM, flash EXT42RFS.zip first.
- Do not flash if you are currently on an MTD ROM, you must ODIN back.
- Does not update the modem, you'll need to do that yourself.
- Standard flashing procedure: wipe cache/dalvik.
- It will not wipe data, so that's your call.

EL30-Stock-Root-Deodexed.zip
[Mirror]

You can get the EI22 to EL30 modem update here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1457981

Last edited:

bbelos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2011
Chicago
Yay :)

snap20120123_221208.png

cerobles1

Sep 10, 2011
Riverview
Wow, this is pretty cool. There is still a fighting chance for the Epic, probably another year of life, just enough for when the Galaxy III comes out to Sprint.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Trident

Sep 1, 2005
Disney World
Here's a CWM flashable zip for Stock EL30, Pre-rooted & Deodexed. Thanks to k0nane for the stock kernel and system files. (My system dump might have worked, but I figured I'd redo it with his.) Devs: ROM away.

Since this is stock, it's still BML/RFS. Does not update the modem, you'll need to do that yourself. Standard flashing procedure: wipe cache/dalvik. It will not wipe data, so that's your call.

EL30-Stock-Root-Deodexed.zip
[Mirror]
I guess I should have known this, but for those interested, know that when I flashed this over an MTD based ROM, it didn't work.

Reactions: mrcollpepper

rocket321

Jan 29, 2009
Anyone know if the ei22 hotspot hack would work on this...or if not are there any plans for an updated one?

bit1

Jul 28, 2008
Anyone know if the ei22 hotspot hack would work on this...or if not are there any plans for an updated one?

I've tried it and it does not work. Maybe a dev will update it for EL30 soon. But when I flash I just get stuck at Samsung boot screen. I've tried wiping dalvik and cache to no avail. I haven't tried deleting the original Sprint Hotspot with Root explorer and then rebooting and reflashing. I'll try that now and let you know what happens

fzammetti

Aug 21, 2008
www.zammetti.com
This does NOT include the EL30 modem, is that correct? If one flashes this, over a stock but rooted (and lots of stuff hacked out) EI22, what's the procedure for getting the EL30 modem onto it?

hozg1121

Sep 2, 2010
Can i flash from sleeper rom eh06 to this without losing my data?

pvndpk

Jan 26, 2010
I am on Clean GB MTD..How to flash this rom??
Is it necessary to update modem from EI22 to EL30..Or Ei22 modem works fine with this rom..?
please tell

Top Liked Posts