WM6.5|101m|6.5 kernel|Full Rom By jjblaster3|v2 build21890|translatable|16/Feb/2010

Search This thread

vinceweis

Jan 10, 2008
Fontana, CA
OnePlus 7T
Are there any suggestions on where to go next for Kaiser ROMs? I too will be moving to another phone but I intend to hand down my 2 AT&T Tilts to my wife and son and would want to keep them up to date.

I have loved your ROMs. I thought you mentioned a while ago that you might release your kitchens. I might take up cooking myself and might follow in your footsteps if I have a good starting point.

Where are the rest of you going?

mobi

Nov 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA USA
I have a quick question. I've just flashed my Kaiser with your rom but the previous startup screen till shows. So I get a TPC elite series splash screen when I restart the phone. Other than that, it runs perfect. Any ideas on what i should do? TIA

deadwolf

Feb 25, 2010
i cant find JAVA on my kaiser?

is there java on this rom's?

if there how i can find it or a link to install java on my kaiser?
how to solve the problem.
other than that what a great roms thx .

rglive2008

Mar 1, 2010
Hey jjblaster...I dwlded ur jj's Rom (wm 6.5, v2)...installed it....everything was fine ....i even configured it using the stylus...but later during configuration...it said internal error....then it restarted several times....then finally freeezed on the smart mobility screen(at logon)....with :
R 1.27.15.32
G 22.51.88.13H
D 3.jj's rom

I tried hard resetting it several times...got fed up...in vain.
Now, how do i proceed???????
Maybe i shouldnt have flashed it...i should have left it wm 6.0. :-(((( help buddy!

HTC TYTN 2....stucked!

deadwolf

Feb 25, 2010
is there some one have the same problem like
when i want to switch off my tilt is just gonna restart.

how can i turn off my tilt without take out my battery
thx

03hdfatboy

Sep 4, 2009
Hey jjblaster...I dwlded ur jj's Rom (wm 6.5, v2)...installed it....everything was fine ....i even configured it using the stylus...but later during configuration...it said internal error....then it restarted several times....then finally freeezed on the smart mobility screen(at logon)....with :
R 1.27.15.32
G 22.51.88.13H
D 3.jj's rom

I tried hard resetting it several times...got fed up...in vain.
Now, how do i proceed???????
Maybe i shouldnt have flashed it...i should have left it wm 6.0. :-(((( help buddy!

HTC TYTN 2....stucked!

Take the batt out for about a min and put it back in.. my old one did that once.

03hdfatboy

Sep 4, 2009
my screen orientation does not change when you slide the keyboard out. It doesn't make the sliding noise or anything. It's like the "switch" doesn't work. Any suggestions?