Search This thread

zHk3R

Aug 17, 2009
Hoth
Can someone else click on this link and check it's functionality? I can't imagine what I could be doing wrong with the whole "click" thing, but it's that kind of morning. :(

In the meantime, Hollywooder, thanks for taking the time out of your day to do that. You apply your craft with charm, grace and badassednessosity.

Link is dead...

Sent from my Intergalactic Supah Dupah Spaceship¡¡!!!

I don't know what the actual .apk was, but we put all the .apks here

daaper

Aug 17, 2010
20101108183751.png

I must have missed this one. What date widget is that? The only thing that bugged me about clockr was not having the date on my homescreen.

EDIT: nevermind, I see the donate version includes the date.

Last edited:

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
I was inspired by ClassicalGas - this is of course only my first draft

Launcher Pro Plus w/ 1 homescreen
Desktop Visualizer
Clockr
Beautiful Widgets

5161492924_6026052f89_z.jpg

I'm not happy with it - its a work in progress - and suggestions are always welcome :)

b1tz3r

Sep 21, 2010
Las Cruces
I don't know what the actual .apk was, but we put all the .apks here

Yeah, I checked there after I couldn't get the link to work, but it's not listed. It's a white version of the ScribbleWatch.apk. It probably just hasn't been put there, yet? I dunno. I'm too grateful to be impatient. Now that I know it exists out there, I'm fine to wait until it sorts itself out.

Dodgylegs

Aug 13, 2010
Hi Peeps

I have the free Weather Widget by Pixelspore on my Droid - I now have a HTC Desire - do you know how I can get the .apk onto my Desire?

I'm puzzled!

Thanking you muchly. x

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
Use your barcode scanner to scan the QR Code which will send you to the market where you can install it?

Or maybe I'm not understanding your request

if you previously purchased it on your Droid - it should be still tied to your Google account (assuming you used the same account to set up your new phone) so you shouldn't have to purchase it again

Last edited:

Dodgylegs

Aug 13, 2010
Use your barcode scanner to scan the QR Code which will send you to the market where you can install it?

Or maybe I'm not understanding your request

if you previously purchased it on your Droid - it should be still tied to your Google account (assuming you used the same account to set up your new phone) so you shouldn't have to purchase it again

Thanks mate. The version I have is the free version - I was just wondering if there was a way to extract the .apk and send it to my new phone. If not, I'll just buy the new version. It's not just me being tight ;-) I was just wondering if there was a way of doing it.

Thanks for the quick reply too - it's really appreciated. I love XDA. And I LOVE this thread. I just wish I didn't have to change my homescreen every day because of all the amazing screenshots on here!

Cheers again.x

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
Thanks mate. The version I have is the free version - I was just wondering if there was a way to extract the .apk and send it to my new phone. If not, I'll just buy the new version. It's not just me being tight ;-) I was just wondering if there was a way of doing it.

Thanks for the quick reply too - it's really appreciated. I love XDA. And I LOVE this thread. I just wish I didn't have to change my homescreen every day because of all the amazing screenshots on here!

Cheers again.x

Ahhh - hrm plug your old Droid in to your computer and search for *.apk and see if you can find it? This will probably pull all the apk's on the phone so hopefully it's named something that makes sense :)

jbizz

Jun 22, 2010
ATX
www.facebook.com
What weather widget are you using? And the Battstatt widget, did you mod it so there's a line to the right of it (can you post it to download)?

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9094984&postcount=9938

I stumbled upon this yesterday along with everyone else, this explains how it is done. Thanks to daaper for showing it to everyone.

The weather widget is Beautiful Widgets, Plain White skin.

that line comes included with the clock he's using :)

Thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

new weather page, just to stay in practice

atop.png
    had to get rid of the "google weather" , was too much on the today/top part. it now opens on a touch on the weather icon.

Media_240417_214035.gif
    Could you share the screen?
    If you mean the wallpaper , here you go :
    1000006071.png
    Sunday

Today's selfmade KLWP Set Up.

HiShoot_20240414_134317.jpg
    Sunday's homescreen :

1000048820.png
    Thursday's Vibe
    HiShoot_20240404_001930.png
    Tuesday's homescreen :

1000048641.jpg
    NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ABOUT THE VARIETY OF AUDIENCES AND POST ONLY APPROPRIATE IMAGES

Over three and a half years later, I have made a follow-up post lol:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28005004&posted=1#post28005004
    Let's keep this thread going! :)

I'm curious to see what everyone's home screen looks like. How do you manage your Home Screen(s)? I'm curious as where people place things, what themes they use, what wallpapers, etc.

Anyways, here are mine:
    Left screen: for folders, media, and market app
    Center: For most common apps, and a quick toggle app.
    Right: Unused. Leaving open for when (more like if...) widgets are available.
    so after a few people asked for it, here is the uzip + both walls / attached.

screenshot-5-5-13qtxuc.png
    Wow! 67K replies and 15.7M views!

I remember making this thread WAY back when the G1 was new. Back when modding Android was just beginning.
    Stericson was the themeing master and was trying to learn from him, as you can see from my Red/Tool theme in the first post.
    I was reminded of this thread today and came back shocked that it was still going strong.
    I drifted out of the Android themeing community because of college and work loads, but it's okay, there are much more talented people than me working on these things now. :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the longest/most popular thread on xda, so let's keep it going :)

So back on topic: After my G1 days, I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I just got the Galaxy SIII yesterday, so forgive me for the bland layout.
    Steel Wheels

I finally finished this homescreen... :victory:
    It has been a long and tiring work because of the numerous details on which I have focused, 3D effects, shadows and depth .... but overall I am happy with the final result. :D

Nova Launcher - ZooperPro - MediaUtilities
    -Desktop grid size 6rows x 5columns
    -No dock
    -No width/height margins
    -Top and bottom Zooper widgets size 3rows x 5columns

If you want to use my wallpaper it is included in the link, otherwise you can you use any grey backgroud for a better look.
    This homescreen works fine also on a full screen device (I mean no navbar and no status bar) but I suggest you not to move or edit the map otherwise the location will not work properly, unless you know what you are doing... ;)

Credits to @King Rollo for the bottom icons (2five) :good:

DOWNLOAD

si2pFpq.png

High resolutions pictures to better appreciate the details: :D
    http://i.imgur.com/Tno7aCu.png
    http://i.imgur.com/s0X2xQ6.png
    Pure Android UI Home

Pure Android UI Home

Apps:
    -Nova Launcher
    -Zooper Pro
    -Media Utilities