Search This thread

xeiks

Ever since I switched ROMs, I am only able to listen to the sound on one side of the headphones. The right side and not the left one (where the wire comes from to my pc). I've tried everything to change and nothing worked. I am pissed off because first of all I though it was the headphones (Skullcandy HESH: Oregon Ducks) so I called for Support but then I tried using the headphones with my pc and both sides work. The problem is obviously on my phone but I don't know what happened. I followed every step, I read carefully every text but still NOTHING works. I would really appreciate any help if possible.
Sorry if it's hard to understand me, I'm from Argentina so my native language is Spanish, not English.

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Ever since I switched ROMs, I am only able to listen to the sound on one side of the headphones. The right side and not the left one (where the wire comes from to my pc). I've tried everything to change and nothing worked. I am pissed off because first of all I though it was the headphones (Skullcandy HESH: Oregon Ducks) so I called for Support but then I tried using the headphones with my pc and both sides work. The problem is obviously on my phone but I don't know what happened. I followed every step, I read carefully every text but still NOTHING works. I would really appreciate any help if possible.
Sorry if it's hard to understand me, I'm from Argentina so my native language is Spanish, not English.
dah, the phone jack is fracked up
dah, la toma de teléfono se fracked hasta

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
That's it? A ROM ****ed up my phone? Great to know... I though this was a good phone... Now I realize it's a piece of crap. Thanks anyways Vincom...

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 mediante Tapatalk
no rom fracked up your phone, its a hardware problem...the phone audio jack, its just a coincidence that it happeneed when u switched roms.
maybe wiggling it while headphones are plugged in might fix it, maybe not

edit: return to stock to see if its still not working

Last edited:
Reactions: xeiks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dah, the phone jack is fracked up
    dah, la toma de teléfono se fracked hasta
    That's it? A ROM ****ed up my phone? Great to know... I though this was a good phone... Now I realize it's a piece of crap. Thanks anyways Vincom...

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 mediante Tapatalk
    no rom fracked up your phone, its a hardware problem...the phone audio jack, its just a coincidence that it happeneed when u switched roms.
    maybe wiggling it while headphones are plugged in might fix it, maybe not

edit: return to stock to see if its still not working