Search This thread

Metalli-Nut

Jun 21, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
WOW. 10:55 pm eastern and I just got two emails about being delayed to the 25th

one phone processing
one phone back ordered

6-14 Florida

no rhyme or release for this entire launch.

froggymike911

Nov 25, 2006
other then the design have you touched that type of case before? Do you know if it has a lot of friction? Thanks for the info,

I had one before... they offer a moderate amount of friction.. not enough that its pocket trouble, but enought it wont slide around on a table. TPU cases do tend, in my experience, to get a little loose and a LOT of dust in them.

Reactions: brownjohn

madmunki

Jun 14, 2012
ATLANTA, GA
of course you have to be cautious when selling items. But, you have know a few tricks of the trade. For instance, I try to go with a friend when possible, meet up at a restaurant or buisness, I never go to shaddy parts of town, and I listen to them talk on the phone and if they get rude or aggressive I back out.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Glock has my back :)

tal0s

Apr 18, 2011
Dallas
It has been a while now since someone posted theirs went off of backorder.

I am thinking the 15,16,17,etc peeps are prob on tomorrows batch.

Mentalmuso

Recognized Developer
Mar 20, 2012
Austin
Sony Xperia 1 V
because there are plenty of pathetic married guys trolling women on the internet and he seems like a good candidate.

not saying that all married guys will do that.

i am married and not talking to her like a five dollar whore.

there are lots of cool people on this thread.

but plenty of sad little boys.

cant wait to get the info i need and delete my account.

I'm married, I just go for boiling eggs.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: froggymike911

jiggytom

Jun 18, 2007
It has been a while now since someone posted theirs went off of backorder.

I am thinking the 15,16,17,etc peeps are prob on tomorrows batch.
we are screwed for deliveries tomorrow :*(

Guess I'll call to complain and get some more credit (have not received any notifications besides it supposed to being here today).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.