Unofficial Builds

Search This thread

Mademos

Oct 15, 2013
I'm thinking of creating a thread for people to contribute their unofficial builds. From my (admittedly small) experience so far, people who compile personal builds don't publish them in order to avoid the constant stream of repetitive questions, or to avoid the responsibility of having to response to even valid ones.

So in order to attract these people to post their stuff, one of the rules would be "no support required" & "No change log needed beyond what you feel like sharing"

Got any other condition in mind that keeps our "ghost compilers" from posting? Let's brainstorm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I'm thinking of creating a thread for people to contribute their unofficial builds. From my (admittedly small) experience so far, people who compile personal builds don't publish them in order to avoid the constant stream of repetitive questions, or to avoid the responsibility of having to response to even valid ones.

So in order to attract these people to post their stuff, one of the rules would be "no support required" & "No change log needed beyond what you feel like sharing"

Got any other condition in mind that keeps our "ghost compilers" from posting? Let's brainstorm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

these people would still fall under GPU, since sharing officially and publicly. all sources for each sharer would have to be posted(legally).