[4.2.2+]PORT Google Now Launcher 1.0.9.1039417

Search This thread

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
Description
Upgrade the launcher on your device to make Google Now one swipe away. From your primary home screen, swipe right to access Google Now cards that give you just the right information, at just the right time.
Available on Nexus or Google Play edition devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Key features:
• Google Now on your home screen – its easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "OK Google" – when you're on your home screen, just say OK Google to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions or play a song (available in the US, UK and Canada).
• Faster search – tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favourite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube and Maps.
• Larger viewing area – the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker – select any image that's stored on your device or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.

SOURCES: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.launcher

SCREENSHOT:

2lx9dzl.png

DOWNLOAD
http://d-h.st/mSh

NOTED: TRANSLUCENT ONLY WORKS FOR 4.4

PLEASE UPDATE GOOGLE NOW,IF ALREADY UPDATE, PRESS HOME AND SELECT GNL

Last edited:

Nagasaky2x

Jul 9, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
For me, it says that I need a newer Google Search. I have 3.2.17.1009776.arm, is there another? which versión is it so I can find the apk?.

sanket_naik08

Jun 25, 2013
dombivli
Ye its asking for Google Search(latest version) which is latest version of google search as to my knowledge the one which I am having is latest
some1 please solve the issue
i am using xperia SP stock 4.3 unrooted

Levered

Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
Ye its asking for Google Search(latest version) which is latest version of google search as to my knowledge the one which I am having is latest
some1 please solve the issue
i am using xperia SP stock 4.3 unrooted

For me, it says that I need a newer Google Search. I have 3.2.17.1009776.arm, is there another? which versión is it so I can find the apk?.

It wont recognize google now,says :google now launcher needs newest google now
i update google now,reboot and still nothing

Sent from my Quadro SQ-50E85F using xda premium

Just open google launcher...ignore update google now...

geojoking

Jan 14, 2012
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Whenever you click on the Launcher icon, it warns about not having the latest Google Search version (even though I do). Tried reinstalling Google Search, with no avail.

Levered

Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
That does not work, or reinstalling google search or anything.

Whenever you click on the Launcher icon, it warns about not having the latest Google Search version (even though I do). Tried reinstalling Google Search, with no avail.

That opens the Google search with Google now, no launcher appears.

Enviado desde mi Mlais MX58 Pro

can i know...what your devices and android version

Nagasaky2x

Jul 9, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
4.2.1, the version before this one works great (920880), but as soon as I update it says that I have to update Google search or now or whatever.

Enviado desde mi Mlais MX58 Pro

Last edited:

Fears

Feb 20, 2010
Besançon
Keeps asking me to update google search even though I have the latest version available (HTC One X 4.2.2), at least it installed other version I tried failed there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description
    Upgrade the launcher on your device to make Google Now one swipe away. From your primary home screen, swipe right to access Google Now cards that give you just the right information, at just the right time.
    Available on Nexus or Google Play edition devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
    Key features:
    • Google Now on your home screen – its easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
    • Just say "OK Google" – when you're on your home screen, just say OK Google to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions or play a song (available in the US, UK and Canada).
    • Faster search – tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
    • Easy access to your favourite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube and Maps.
    • Larger viewing area – the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
    • Intuitive wallpaper picker – select any image that's stored on your device or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.

SOURCES: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.launcher

SCREENSHOT:

2lx9dzl.png

DOWNLOAD
    http://d-h.st/mSh

NOTED: TRANSLUCENT ONLY WORKS FOR 4.4

PLEASE UPDATE GOOGLE NOW,IF ALREADY UPDATE, PRESS HOME AND SELECT GNL