[GAPPS][CLOSED][4.4.4] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
Ok, I know now I had to maybe choose another nickname :fingers-crossed:
Unfortunately I don't use a Nexus 4, but am interested in PA and the PA GApps.

The best place is to follow PA on Google+. They post all of the updated ROM information and changelogs to their ROMs there.

Also there is a PA Q&A thread in the Nexus 4 Q&A Forums and PA ROM thread in Nexus 4 Original Development.

thezinv

Dec 5, 2011
play store

I'm getting a bunch of issues from the play store now:

package file is invalid & your device isn't compatible with this version

I wasn't seeing any of this on the 3.68//4.2-20130719 build.
I've tried clearing caches, wiping davlik, unloading app updates for the play store, reinstalling the apps package, etc. Anyone else running into problems?

TKruzze

I'm getting a bunch of issues from the play store now:

package file is invalid & your device isn't compatible with this version

I wasn't seeing any of this on the 3.68//4.2-20130719 build.
I've tried clearing caches, wiping davlik, unloading app updates for the play store, reinstalling the apps package, etc. Anyone else running into problems?
What device? Did you do a factory reset /full wipe before installing? Everything is working fine for me on my Nexus 7 and Nexus 4.

Edit: I initially had problems booting and decided to do a full wipe followed by installing the factory image. After that I reflashed recovery, ROM, and GApps and things have been smooth ever since.

Sent from my ΠΣΧỤŞ 7² tablet

Last edited:

occtec

Dec 9, 2012
South Australia
It's a full GAPPS package (everything you get in the Factory Image you get with this Package). They are all installed on the system partition, so you don't take up precious SDCard space and they are updated whenever there is an update to any of the Apps in the package.

I like it because it gives you all the apps and you can remove what you don't want. You don't have to download as much from the Play Store on a clean boot.

Awesome, quick question what is the best way to uninstall what you don't want? Settings/apps disable???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Lozone

Apr 1, 2010
Columbus, OH
Awesome work TKruzze. I only use these PA Gapps since TKruzze has taken over updates.
Thanked and rate!

Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Reactions: TKruzze

Lozone

Apr 1, 2010
Columbus, OH
Awesome, quick question what is the best way to uninstall what you don't want? Settings/apps disable???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Settings/App disable is the easiest and less painful in the long run.
Since PA Gapps is updated frequently, every time you dirty flash an update of the ROM or Gapps, it will stay disabled.
If you decide to take apps out of the zip, you will need to do so with every Gapps update.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Reactions: TKruzze and occtec
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts