[Q] ANY CM9 touch issues in certain games

Search This thread

tony442

Mar 9, 2011
When playing games like Shadowgun, six guns, tank hero for example, the multitouch will work but it appears to read the second touch momentarily and cause the tank to stop in tank hero or looking around the will be effected making the game nearly impossible to play. Also, in some instances, the first touch will freeze if I introduce a second touch and will not clear until I either hit back or somewhere else on the screen.

Anyone else having this issue? I've tested ALL ICS roms except the new CNA...I've also tested the raindrop fix as well with no prevail.

Other than this issue ICS seems to be flawless on my device including videocam illusion giving me videocam at 640x480 front and back.

Thanks for any help :D

magui43212

Sep 16, 2011
This has been a problem on every ics build so far on the photon. Problem is incorrect drivers/lack of source. I believe joker is changing some touch screen stuff right now.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

tony442

Mar 9, 2011
Tested 5.1 with no prevail...I admit they due seem to be improving as the do not stick now but delays and glitches still remain...just figured I'd update and I'm not complaining

I appreciate all the hard work that is being done for our phones and am here to help test in anyway possible :) thanks again

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App