Dead pixel

Search This thread

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
I just noticed today that I have a dead pixel I have the pixel fixer app how log should I leave it go for?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA

LouRock

Apr 12, 2011
Boston MA\San Juan PR
You can leave that app running all day and it won't do sh!t for your screen. I had the same issue with the SGS2 and tried every similar app out there with nothing worthless results.. Your best bet is to swap out the phone if your still within the time frame, because this will bother the hell out of you as it did to me.

Good luck...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: Brooklyns_Finest

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Well I got it June 21 am I still gud to swap it out I pre ordered it?
edit just got back from the sprint store im getting a new sgs 3

Last edited:

redsoxticket

Nov 1, 2011
If you purchased from Customer service online can you return to any coporate store ?

What if your second phone has a defect can you exchange at different coparate store or send to cs for an exchange ?
It appears that at the stores it is a quick exchange with a possible hassle from the store reps where as the cs is a slower exchange with no hassle from the reps.

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
If you purchased from Customer service online can you return to any coporate store ?

What if your second phone has a defect can you exchange at different coparate store or send to cs for an exchange ?
It appears that at the stores it is a quick exchange with a possible hassle from the store reps where as the cs is a slower exchange with no hassle from the reps.

Well in this rare instance I had to go through corporate store to make the exchange with cs because the gs3 Is no new and so many people ordered it its on back order so bad that Samsung can't get it into the stores yet

hathetran

Aug 7, 2007
Try gently pressing on the screen and massaging out. This worked once on a monitor I had with a dead pixel

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
Try gently pressing on the screen and massaging out. This worked once on a monitor I had with a dead pixel

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Haha ur monitor was prolly plastic we have gorilla glass there's no way I cud get the screen to flex without breaking my finger :p, or the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can leave that app running all day and it won't do sh!t for your screen. I had the same issue with the SGS2 and tried every similar app out there with nothing worthless results.. Your best bet is to swap out the phone if your still within the time frame, because this will bother the hell out of you as it did to me.

Good luck...

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium