[Q] No ROM, CMW Recovery + unlocked/s=off (HELP ASAP)

Search This thread

Sunkist1

Jul 29, 2012
I currently hate myself for my silly failure. Oh jeez, its embarrassing to explain but I was in a rush and didn't realize I was in the HTC One international ROM section and downloaded and installed ARHD not knowing my Verizon HTC One wouldn't work. Sigh, big failure on my part, I was trying to go skate but looks like I'm spending my Friday fixing my issues :crying:

Well, when in bootloader it tells me that my phone is unlocked and currently S=OFF. I have CWM Recovery flashed on it at the moment. I tried sideloading CM11 on, but ADB doesn't detect my device. Yet the strange part is Fastboot does. I have work in a little and desperately need my phone up and running before hand. (as my job revolves around my phone.)

Please, anyone out there know my situation? I've spent all day trying to find my solutions so i decided to turn to the experts. :fingers-crossed:

Sunkist1

Jul 29, 2012
Yea I believe Santod has a thread

Sent from my HTC One VZW using Tapatalk 4

I hate to be the n00b, but I already freaked up my phone once. (Thankfully its not really bricked) I can't lie, I'm pretty scared to fully mess it up haha. Is there anyone who can help me through it? I understand the steps on which through fastboot, but its the little things that I am not sure of.

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
Just do the ruu. No need to relock or s-on. What little things are you worried about? Ive seen threads that say you need to relock it too. But i knkw for a fact its not needed, as i did an ruu yesterday while s-off and unlocked in order to take the kk ota. Never lost s-off and never lost my unlocked status, despite hboot being downgraded and then upgraded.

Reactions: -XIV- and mrartyen

mrartyen

Dec 30, 2010
Just do the ruu. No need to relock or s-on. What little things are you worried about? Ive seen threads that say you need to relock it too. But i knkw for a fact its not needed, as i did an ruu yesterday while s-off and unlocked in order to take the kk ota. Never lost s-off and never lost my unlocked status, despite hboot being downgraded and then upgraded.

Where do you get the correct Verizon RUU? Just purchased a used phone with S off / Rooted / with custom recovery.

Thanks. Trying to get the OTA Kit Kat to work..

mrartyen

Dec 30, 2010

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
Yes they will all work, it dosent matter if its signed or not since your unlocked and s-off. 2.10.605.1 is obviously the newst. And no you do not need to relock the bootloader, i dont know how that mith ever got started.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.