App Storage?

Search This thread

Tones2

Oct 13, 2007
I have a TS with 8 GB internal memory and have installed a 32 GB micro-sd card. If I look at my "storage" setting, it indicates that I hav 1.27GB TOTAL "Internal" storage, 4.91 GB "Phone" storage and 29.3 GB "SD" card storage. My "internal" storage is almost completely filled with apps, whereas my "phone" storage and "SD" card storage are almost empty.

It looks like all apps are being loaded to "internal" storage. Not sure the difference between that and "Phone" storage. My watch will no longer let me download apps because the "internal" storage is full. Is it possible to direct the storage to the"Phone" storage? I can;t find a setting for that anywhere.

Last edited:

Lokifish Marz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 13, 2011
Olympus Mons, Mars
martian-imperium.com
Internal- where the apps go
Phone- where music, pics and such go
SDCard- where music, pics and such go

I had suggest a long time ago that internal be made larger or that internal and phone be made converted into internal only and require an SDCard. Almost nobody wanted this.

Tones2

Oct 13, 2007
Internal- where the apps go
Phone- where music, pics and such go
SDCard- where music, pics and such go

I had suggest a long time ago that internal be made larger or that internal and phone be made converted into internal only and require an SDCard. Almost nobody wanted this.

Well that sucks......Time to delete some apps I guess..

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
Have you tried an app like "apk2sd" to move as much from internal to SD card ? I am sorry I cannot remember the name exactly, I have not used such since I retired my Droid3.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk