Maxmanila
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=551489

LaskarLink v1.1
screen30.jpg

NEW MAXMANILA NOTIFICATION ICONS
screen31.jpg

There is a little bug with stocks large icon but "laskar stocks fix" fix it :p
17ac5810.png

For people who have a documents tab, icons skinned are in post 2 in 'laskar documents tab v3"
5163aa10.png

Fonctions of cab
ondines:To modify top and bottom windows bars bu without icons of brians taskbar
LaskarTheme for Clock of Sense v1:To modify clock,weather background, alarm, date, appointment and call history background on sense without maxmanila
LaskarTheme for MaxManila v1:To modify clock,weather background, alarm, date, appointment and call history background on sense with maxmanila installed
LaskarTheme for Slide of Sense v1:Like the name it's to modify ,icons of slide of sense for all version
Laskar stocks fix: To correct a missed icons of stock tab
Laskar documents tab v3(in post2):To changes kin documents tab in sense 1922 version
LaskarfacE maxmanila notif icons To change skin notifications icons of maxmanila(little icons calendar and alarm)
Laskar Clock mod:(By powerdete) to correct an eventually bug of clock in sense 1922 version
Laskarlink v1.1(like screenshot in post 1):To change skin of quick link for all sense version
LaskarLock v1(post 2): To modify lockscreen like the screenshot

I have test my theme on sense 1920,1921 and 1922 version without bug if you have one, show me a screenshot and tell me what sense version and what rom you have!!!!;)

ONDINES.CAB IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WM 6.5.3
If you have some questions be precise because I don't understand English very well but I understand the "thanks":p:p:​

Attachments

• ondines.zip
    840.6 KB · Views: 3,803
Last edited:
Reactions: timoteorex

laskarface

Oct 9, 2008
LASKARLOCK v1 + LASKARLINK v1

--LASKARLOCK v1--

laskar12.jpg

AND NOW LASKARLINK v1 :p:p

screen13.jpg

Last edited:

fredcom2

Sep 3, 2008
Hi Laskarface,
Very nice Skin, clean and sober, I like it :)
would you like to share your 2 backgrounds please?
And how did you manage in HDWall to have transparency on your top and bottom bar as yours bars.png are grey???

Last edited:

laskarface

Oct 9, 2008
Ondines
locksc10.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_N_Orang
carbon10.jpg

I give you also the wallpaper.cab for the 2 wallpapers
I'Had configurate hdwal to "HTC Sense v2.5 & WM6.5 - No Compression"

I have add the cab for the skin to the comment 1:)

Attachments

• ondines.zip
    815.5 KB · Views: 787
  • Carbon_Fiber_N_Orang.zip
    386.8 KB · Views: 903

zenkle

Sep 1, 2005
Hi laskarface, do you have a cab to create bug-free 5x4 programme shortcuts in the home mod?
I am currently using grzegorz10 b4all tabs + 20 shortcuts, but there are problems with it. The tweak creats some blank tab in the start menu and every time i add a new shortcut, i have to reset my HD2 to make it shown.

Le Moustique

Jan 2, 2010
Hello,

I see that you have 2 buttons that i would like to have.

the reset button and the lock screen button.

Where can i find the cab file for it.

Thanks

laskarface

Oct 9, 2008
if you have install max manila ,lockscreen.exe is already in windows folder,(Otherwise I shall post it)
you have just to make a shortcut to your start menu and change his icon with csmi or icon changer...
for reset it's xda shutdown but hd2tweak do this also...;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LASKARTHEME for Sense 2.5 1920/1921/1922+ MaxManila + Lockscreen + add-ons

laskar23.jpg

FIRST INSTALL MAXMANILA
    laskar24.jpg

how_to13.jpg

I give you also windows bar for make your own wallpaper with hdwall

HdWall to make your integral wallpaper
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=503511&highlight=hdwall

Maxmanila
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=551489

LaskarLink v1.1
    screen30.jpg

NEW MAXMANILA NOTIFICATION ICONS
    screen31.jpg

There is a little bug with stocks large icon but "laskar stocks fix" fix it :p
    17ac5810.png

For people who have a documents tab, icons skinned are in post 2 in 'laskar documents tab v3"
    5163aa10.png

Fonctions of cab
    ondines:To modify top and bottom windows bars bu without icons of brians taskbar
    LaskarTheme for Clock of Sense v1:To modify clock,weather background, alarm, date, appointment and call history background on sense without maxmanila
    LaskarTheme for MaxManila v1:To modify clock,weather background, alarm, date, appointment and call history background on sense with maxmanila installed
    LaskarTheme for Slide of Sense v1:Like the name it's to modify ,icons of slide of sense for all version
    Laskar stocks fix: To correct a missed icons of stock tab
    Laskar documents tab v3(in post2):To changes kin documents tab in sense 1922 version
    LaskarfacE maxmanila notif icons To change skin notifications icons of maxmanila(little icons calendar and alarm)
    Laskar Clock mod:(By powerdete) to correct an eventually bug of clock in sense 1922 version
    Laskarlink v1.1(like screenshot in post 1):To change skin of quick link for all sense version
    LaskarLock v1(post 2): To modify lockscreen like the screenshot

I have test my theme on sense 1920,1921 and 1922 version without bug if you have one, show me a screenshot and tell me what sense version and what rom you have!!!!;)

ONDINES.CAB IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WM 6.5.3
    If you have some questions be precise because I don't understand English very well but I understand the "thanks":p:p:​