2 Side Voice Recording on Kaiser **WORKS**

Search This thread

phoneXx

May 30, 2008
hi all,

sry my English is v.. bad :)

Thanks it works very good on MDA Vario 3 with Original ROM, but when i sliding up an write with QWERTZ than all Informations in "Menü" or "Virtual Pads(?)" are delete(or i see any Symbols). And in some Apps ( zb. Beejive,..) i don´t see what i write.

I hope you understand me :D.

mfg

F_R_I_T_Z

Jan 14, 2008
A way to know if will work or not is look at:

"rilphone.dll" for "RingingAddressId" string. ( use hexeditor).
"wavedev.dll" for "VocRecPath string". ( use hexeditor).

"AUDIO_DEBUG_FLAG" SEEMS NOT MANDATORY and no idea what file use this.

Look that rilphone.dll is related to RADIO from phone ( its a good choice always use the same rilphone.dll fro the same radio you rip).

Pity mine beloved UNIVERSAL not work.

Jed Dignazio

May 15, 2008
I have a Touch Pro CDMA sprint running on Mighy Rom 4.14. Im using Vito AudioNotes 1.37, and it works good, but to hear incoming side speakerphone needs to be on. Did I miss something, was there a way to record the incoming side without the speakerphone on?

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
I have a Touch Pro CDMA sprint running on Mighy Rom 4.14. Im using Vito AudioNotes 1.37, and it works good, but to hear incoming side speakerphone needs to be on. Did I miss something, was there a way to record the incoming side without the speakerphone on?

Try this press record move the little yellow bar on VAS to the left, if not already done?

kouustas

Jan 23, 2008
Report from Grecce

First of all congratulations !! YOU ARE A GOD!!

Even dose not working for me, the fact that I know that can eventually work on Kaiser, the fact that you really "broke the hardware myth" ..we all believed.
Makes me only happy and thankful!. I was looking for this solution since "the day one" - 1.5 years now!. Thank you very much man!.

My story now.. I own a HTC TyTNII (Kaiser) bought in Athens.
I Tested and DOES NOT working on the followings -DEFAULTS-
Rom: 1.56.405.5 With Radio: 1.27.12.32

I tried with VITO Audio Notes 1.03 and
Resco Audio Recorder 4.01

Can I do something else besides shifting Rom to the one of those you have tested?
I had install the .CAB in the main memory.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! !! !
I OW YOU.... .. .
. . .. ... ... ......THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! !! !

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
First of all congratulations !! YOU ARE A GOD!!

Even dose not working for me, the fact that I know that can eventually work on Kaiser, the fact that you really "broke the hardware myth" ..we all believed.
Makes me only happy and thankful!. I was looking for this solution since "the day one" - 1.5 years now!. Thank you very much man!.

My story now.. I own a HTC TyTNII (Kaiser) bought in Athens.
I Tested and DOES NOT working on the followings -DEFAULTS-
Rom: 1.56.405.5 With Radio: 1.27.12.32

I tried with VITO Audio Notes 1.03 and
Resco Audio Recorder 4.01

Can I do something else besides shifting Rom to the one of those you have tested?
I had install the .CAB in the main memory.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! !! !
I OW YOU.... .. .
. . .. ... ... ......THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! !! !
Damn thats an old operating system lol i think its about time you joined the flashing club dont you :p

Did you soft reset after installing the cab? Try making a test call and use the built in HTC Voice Recorder to record the call. If you dont hear anything then your old WM6.0 Operating system is probably not compatable with the registry entrys.

You could always try ICR_QVGA, it should put a Start recording option in the call menu after you establish a call but it doesnt work on all devices and its more picky about the operating system than the registry hack is lol. Read *HERE* for more info on that.

Hope something works out for you.

EDIT: If you do decide to upgrade your Rom then read my flashing your first rom guide and if you need anymore help then drop me a message :)

Last edited:

Hamstah

Oct 1, 2008
Tried this on my GSM HTC Touch Pro with the stock ROM and Resco Audio Recorder - doesn't seem to work... any tips?

RoryB

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 4, 2008
Lexington
Works on my Cingular 8125 with SVI's A4-B2 Angel ROM.
I used the record feature in Notes.
Now to figure tweak to save notes to SDCard.

I found it in options under notes. You can change from main memory to storage card.
Now to decide which button to change to "record".
I notice in the options you can set it to stay in current program when the record button is pressed.

Last edited:

kouustas

Jan 23, 2008
You are great no matter what !!

Damn thats an old operating system lol i think its about time you joined the flashing club dont you :p

Did you soft reset after installing the cab? Try making a test call and use the built in HTC Voice Recorder to record the call. If you dont hear anything then your old WM6.0 Operating system is probably not compatable with the registry entrys.

You could always try ICR_QVGA, it should put a Start recording option in the call menu after you establish a call but it doesnt work on all devices and its more picky about the operating system than the registry hack is lol. Read *HERE* for more info on that.

Hope something works out for you.

EDIT: If you do decide to upgrade your Rom then read my flashing your first rom guide and if you need anymore help then drop me a message :)

Yes, I did soft reset after had install the .cab in the main memory. (Actually today I uninstall it -soft reset- and I install it again -soft reset- -just to be sure- ..and then I tried HTC voice recorder..)...NO luck, DOSE NOT WORKING!.

I have to tell you -I notice that today-. As I was reintalling the .cab In the last screen was written .."successfully installed" ..bla ..bla ..."if you need space ..empty some space" AND ALSO ..something like "this application may not work properly because was written for an older -how much? I thought I had THE oldest- version of wm". I just registering this information down, I dont know if it means something.

..Now Regarding ...ICR_QVGA I install it (took back the same message .."may not work ..older version") I went to "programs" I tap it and I took back something like "this can not run here" !! End of ICR_QVGA-story.

So .... . . I was afraid to upgrade my Rom ..before, some how, after you wrote this myth-breaker miracle .cab I AM NOT AFRAID ANY MORE !! YEEA!!

I have a purpose now (before all the Rom was about the same to me) now I know out there there is ONE (or more actually) that the magic .cab is running (crazy me!?!?).

I also felt that I have the oldest Rom in this entire forum.
..again ..I have the original ones
Rom: 1.56.405.5 and Radio: 1.27.12.32

One (small) think here. DO I lose the one year guarantee (remaining) if I shift Rom ?
Should I ask from the dealer to upgrade my phone?

..Whatever is the answer... tell me this !
Witch combination of Rom&Radio is THE BEST AND ..how can I have it? (Who should I kill?)

THANK YOU
YOU ARE GREAT
MORE THAN GREAT A GOD MORE THAN A GOD
..............ALL THE 12GODS OF OLYMPUS
YOU ARE GREAT . . .. ............. ... ... .. .. .. . . .

................. . . . THANK YOU

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
I have a purpose now (before all the Rom was about the same to me) now I know out there there is ONE (or more actually) that the magic .cab is running (crazy me!?!?).

I also felt that I have the oldest Rom in this entire forum.
..again ..I have the original ones
Rom: 1.56.405.5 and Radio: 1.27.12.32

One (small) think here. DO I lose the one year guarantee (remaining) if I shift Rom ?
Should I ask from the dealer to upgrade my phone?

..Whatever is the answer... tell me this !
Witch combination of Rom&Radio is THE BEST AND ..how can I have it? (Who should I kill?)
Technically if you flash a custom rom then you will void your guarantee. If anything goes wrong with your phone and it needs returning then you cud flash back your original rom and SPL (stock roms can be found in the wiki) which will put it back to a factory state to be returned. Probably not worth asking your dealer to upgrade the rom as you will more than likely be charged.

As for the Rom/Radio combo its all a matter of taste and what you need from the rom. Personally I have always used and loved HyperDragon. The one I have on my phone right now is HyperDragon IV 4th Feb. It has everything you need in a rom and its extremely stable and fast. As for the Radio it depends on your location and network. The radio included with the rom is 1.65.24.36 and is a good base to start with.

Read through my Flashing Your First Rom guide. If you have a windows xp machine then it should be a very easy process (some people have more problems with vista). If you do want to give it a go then pm me or post in the thread if you have any questions or problems :)

tsfatt

Feb 28, 2009
mine ..wm@6.1pro original build19212.1.0.3, rom3.29.707.0wwe, radio1.65.16.25. after install the cab ..not working ...

try several methods .. my phone only have voice recorder ver1.1(build130.817) under htc.

I think maybe who ever working is b'cos they have installed ICR or Vito before ..which the register key still inside the phone ... or maybe not compatible with HTC voice recorder ...

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
mine ..wm@6.1pro original build19212.1.0.3, rom3.29.707.0wwe, radio1.65.16.25. after install the cab ..not working ...

try several methods .. my phone only have voice recorder ver1.1(build130.817) under htc.

I think maybe who ever working is b'cos they have installed ICR or Vito before ..which the register key still inside the phone ... or maybe not compatible with HTC voice recorder ...
It has nothing to do with ICR or VITO. I have installed this cab after a fresh flash with neither ICR or VITO installed. The registry patch works but I dont think it works on stock roms as all the people who seem to report their phone not working dont have cooked roms flashed. It definitely does work though and should work fine with the standard HTC Voice Recorder. Thats what I originally tested it with.

injulia

Dec 8, 2008
Singaraja - Bali
Excuse me,

Resco Audio Recorder 4.01 has setting to record the call conversation auotomaticly, [Action - option - General - Tab Phone.],
so would You tell me, why we must change the registry again to record the call conversation?

But, yes the sound is very low. :)

Thank you.

PS.
Phone: TyTn2 | Rom: HyperDragonIV (4th Feb 2009) |SPL: Cmonex HardSPL 3.29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello
    i'm really new user of the tytn II and Resco audio recorder and I have few questions.

You are writing aboout patch which allow recording two sides of the conversation - e.g. me and caller - Is the feature?

I have problem [1st]with my tytn ii and resco - lot of the records have registered clearly only my voice, the second/remote side is hearable on very very low level.
    Second problem is dropping the record. In half of the one word from beginning of the talk I can hear last words from the end. Call takes about 30 minutes.
    I am recording to a SD card.

As I understand this addon should eliminate me the first problem?

What should I do with second problem?
    This patch does not work on all Roms. If you have a Stock Rom on your phone then more than likely it wont work as I think the patch needs something thats cooked into Custom Roms. If you have a Custom Rom on your phone already then have you rebooted your phone since installing the patch? If you have then try a different Rom.

I have no idea what would be causing your problems with resco the only thing I can sugest is to try a different voice recording app and see if that works better.

Mark.
    Try to use the forum search or as in this case the one with the big 'G'.
    It should do the job in seconds. Worked for me with the .cab files names. So long.