[Q] Power Reset Or Unknow Download Mode

Search This thread

mdpasha78

Apr 28, 2009
Hi Friends,
i had my galaxy gt-i9003 upgraded to gingerbread official rom i downloaded from xda, i have a few problems like phone going into sleep and camera not functioning, i wanted to role back to fyro but i cant get into the download mode anymore, it says POWER RESET or UNKNOWN DOWNLOAD MODE.

Please help.

B

bangalorerohan

Which Firmware did you flash? And, are you seeing any logo when you go to the download mode or is tit that only the text is appearing?

And DO POST THIS IN THE Q&A SECTION HENCEFORTH!

joealley

Jul 24, 2011
Hi Friends,
i had my galaxy gt-i9003 upgraded to gingerbread official rom i downloaded from xda, i have a few problems like phone going into sleep and camera not functioning, i wanted to role back to fyro but i cant get into the download mode anymore, it says POWER RESET or UNKNOWN DOWNLOAD MODE.

Please help.

You need to press VOL - first, then press HOME key without letting go of VOL -, then press POWER button. When you feel the unit vibrates you can let go of POWER button until Downloading mode is displayed. :)

mdpasha78

Apr 28, 2009
hi,
i do c the android logo on d scree with the text message, odin can see the deivce on com5, but just stays at the line saying connecting to deivce. The phone it self is working, but i am not happy with the upgrade, so wanted to roll back. Please help me solve this problem. The rom i upgraded to was I9003JPKP5.
The mistake i did, i think, wast not to upgrade to kpe first and then come up to kp5, i directly did a kp5, misssed that part.

Please Please help.

xGiox

Jul 10, 2011
Belgrade
hi,
i do c the android logo on d scree with the text message, odin can see the deivce on com5, but just stays at the line saying connecting to deivce. The phone it self is working, but i am not happy with the upgrade, so wanted to roll back. Please help me solve this problem. The rom i upgraded to was I9003JPKP5.
The mistake i did, i think, wast not to upgrade to kpe first and then come up to kp5, i directly did a kp5, misssed that part.

Please Please help.

you need to flahs xxkpe twice to avoid camera problem too.

B

bangalorerohan

Tell me the method using which you flashed the firmware. Give me all the steps!

I will tell you where you went wrong!

Erahgon

Apr 27, 2011
Los Angeles
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 6
U need to switch the phone off to get to download mode.
Also XXKPH is a final GB release. Install that by first flashing XXKPE twice, then using the single XXKPH file as the PDA in Odin with nothing else.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

mdpasha78

Apr 28, 2009
hi friends,
thanks for your help. I was able to get to the download menu, i removed the battery and inserted it back and used the assigned keys to get to it, the reflashed the same set of files i had, now i am getting the download menu and the camera is working fine.

Will download KPE and follow the instructions given on XDA step by step for the upgrade.

Thanks a lot for you help. I really appritiate it.

imaginarygur

May 4, 2012
Hi. I tried the method up there to go to download mode but so far I can't get there. It's so weird. I can go to the recovery mode but not the download mode. Are there any more methods to go to download mode? I press all three buttons for roughly 1 min but no vibration at all. after I let go the power button, it go to the startup and stuck there.

Thanks in advance for any opinion.

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
Hi. I tried the method up there to go to download mode but so far I can't get there. It's so weird. I can go to the recovery mode but not the download mode. Are there any more methods to go to download mode? I press all three buttons for roughly 1 min but no vibration at all. after I let go the power button, it go to the startup and stuck there.

Thanks in advance for any opinion.

You must press the volume down+home+power button and let go at the right time

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Stable and Smooth CyanogenMod 9!