[ROM] MaximusHD 10.0.0 | JB 4.2.2 | Sense 5.0 | Fast&Stable | OTA | 4.06.401.1

Search This thread

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
a user, the1pro, pm'ed this to me regarding lost emei and boot looping:
hello, I was in the same situation and I tried the following

1)force reboot in bootloader -> choose to boot in recovery
2) make sure its version 2.6.1.0 (the one in the install package)
3)mount system
4)chose Advanced-> adb sideload
5)from pc with adb driver execute: adb sideload HTC_One_S_-_MaximusHD_10.0.0.zip
5 (alternative): if you want to try sideloading another rom make sure it has no restriction for the bootloader version. for example in CM roms you need to change the file: /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Look for the command "assert(getprop("ro.bootloader")==..." and delete it
hopefully that helps someone. I'll post an update if it works for me.

staticxxx

Sep 28, 2008
Bucharest
How to turn off dot effect on caller photo? Is there any way to get full quality, like on CM?

Is not from Sense, is from Google servers.
The dot effect is all about the size of the imported picture.
If the size is too small the dot effect appears.

I've heard that if you move all the contacts in favorite then re-syncronize with Gmail account it will work, but i'm not shure...i use facebook syncronisation.

cat2115

Feb 23, 2008
Works fine here

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Would you mind sharing, maybe i had the old one posted in this thread.,"FixedZoeMagioV3.zip"

thx

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

With the flashable for Zoe, it doesn't work unfortunately.

It's like this in Sense 5.

@TeHashX: did u move all the file in flashable zip to the ROM instead of flashing?

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
im gonna try this. thanks

Edit: i dont think its just the firmware though. its gotta be the entire file from what i believe
how far have you gotten on this? I can't find an RUU to flash that works. I've tried changing my CID but even when my CID works I get error 130 (model ID wrong) and I can't find a way to change the model ID of my phone.

Which RUU are you using and which CID/MID are you using?

mikronac.ns

Apr 25, 2012
Novi Sad
I lost network service twice today... Never happened before... Than I must toggle airplane mode... Anyone else have this issue?

Can someone describe how to revert on Official JB 4.1.1?

cat2115

Feb 23, 2008
how far have you gotten on this? I can't find an RUU to flash that works. I've tried changing my CID but even when my CID works I get error 130 (model ID wrong) and I can't find a way to change the model ID of my phone.

Just a thought, not sure if it work or the right method to go. Maybe you can change the model ID in "android-info.txt" as below or whatever your phone had.

modelid: PJ4011000
cidnum: T-MOB***

ramzy101

Jun 14, 2012
nashville
So to make sure this works on tmobile cid and s-off (moonshine) and can you please tell me the correct steps to installing right :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda app-developers app

d@rklink

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong

Not sure if you stated this previously but, are you S-Off on your device? If so it shouldn't matter what your CID is set to. Even with SuperCID I am able to flash stock RUU for TMOUS One S, but it does require that you be S-Off. Otherwise it doesn't matter what your CID is set to, when the RUU attempts to run and sees that you are on a newer HBoot version it will stop running.

Edit: Sorry.... I think I should have read a little more into your comment because it sounds like you are S-Off. Have you tried running the TMOUS 3.14.531.17 RUU executable? I just tried finding it but couldn't. Usually it's a download linked from the HTC support page for the One S.

2nd Edit: Finally found the link for the latest TMOUS RUU download:

https://support.htc.com/en-us/080-H...HTC_One_S™_for_T-MOBILE_ROM_Update_|6.24.2013

Last edited:

antaine

Jan 29, 2011
Paris
One of the best ROM ever, it made my One S a new phone but I've got only bug for now Mega apps is always crashing at first login, then every time I want to download a file, any idea? Am I alone to have this bug ?

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk 4

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
Not sure if you stated this previously but, are you S-Off on your device? If so it shouldn't matter what your CID is set to. Even with SuperCID I am able to flash stock RUU for TMOUS One S, but it does require that you be S-Off. Otherwise it doesn't matter what your CID is set to, when the RUU attempts to run and sees that you are on a newer HBoot version it will stop running.

Edit: Sorry.... I think I should have read a little more into your comment because it sounds like you are S-Off. Have you tried running the TMOUS 3.14.531.17 RUU executable? I just tried finding it but couldn't. Usually it's a download linked from the HTC support page for the One S.
I have literally tried every single RUU on this page http://www.androidruu.com/?developer=Ville

the same problem: boots into phone, preparing storage, no emei, phone reboots after a minute
there would be no way to "take an OTA" update as suggested earlier because are phones are not functioning properly...we can't connect to the towers so we won't get an OTA notification and even if we did somehow the phone would bootloop before the download came in.

pretty much toast. tmobile offered to send me a galaxy s2 since they no longer offer htc one s so no more sense for me :(
thanks and I'll try that link...nothing to lose but time at this point.

d@rklink

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong
I have literally tried every single RUU on this page http://www.androidruu.com/?developer=Ville

the same problem: boots into phone, preparing storage, no emei, phone reboots after a minute
there would be no way to "take an OTA" update as suggested earlier because are phones are not functioning properly...we can't connect to the towers so we won't get an OTA notification and even if we did somehow the phone would bootloop before the download came in.

pretty much toast. tmobile offered to send me a galaxy s2 since they no longer offer htc one s so no more sense for me :(

Seems like something definitely isnt flashing right with firmware. After you run any of the RUU's, can you force the phone into the bootloader and report back the HBoot version?

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
Seems like something definitely isnt flashing right with firmware. After you run any of the RUU's, can you force the phone into the bootloader and report back the HBoot version?
sure, currently the hboot is 1.14 but I've tried 1.06, 1.09, 1.14, 2.15, and 2.16

I have tried pretty much every permutation there is
I've updated the firmware from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322755
I've used the firmware and twrp 2.3.3 from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45661927&postcount=382

to reiterate: I'm s-off, I've flashed every tmous RUU with bootloader locked, with bootloader unlocked, with every single hboot out there, with the new firmware, old firmware, any firmware I can find in between, I then started doing the same thing with every European RUU I could get to flash although I had to change CID. I tried it with 11111111, I tried with HTC_001, I tried with VODAP001, and then every single combination of the above (e.g., hboot 1.09 w/ supercid locked then unlocked then twrp then stock recovery, then all of that with CID HTC_001, etc. then tried hboot 1.14 w/all the above, and over and over and over again)

I get the same result every single time. Same result as the others posting in this thread.

what's left to do? parted? get a parted printout of the partition table and then manually rebuild it? if someone has a recovery with parted I'll try that. My phone is already approved for replacement from tmobile (albeit a galaxy s2 unfortunately) so I can mess around as long as people have time and ideas until it hard bricks.

but so far from the pm's I'm getting this is an issue that is going to require jtag to fix.

fstmstngs

Nov 11, 2007
Bl4zd... Sorry to hear about the phone. A worthy replacement would be a gs3... Can't believe they only offered you a gs2. Has anyone successfully downgraded to stock tmo jb from a good install of this ROM?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

teamet

Nov 13, 2007
Just installed using manual fastboot - worked perfectly! Installed Zoe and very pleased with my new HTC One S.

Thank you guys

rc420head

Jan 14, 2013
New Lenox
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6a

It's done I had same thing happen 2 weeks ago playing with radios. Unless you backed up your p4 block it's done

Sent from my HTC One S using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
It's done I had same thing happen 2 weeks ago playing with radios. Unless you backed up your p4 block it's done

Sent from my HTC One S using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
I actually do have my p4 block

I tried to dd my mmcblk0p4 back but it didn't work. do you have some advice on what I can try with it?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Bl4zd... Sorry to hear about the phone. A worthy replacement would be a gs3... Can't believe they only offered you a gs2. Has anyone successfully downgraded to stock tmo jb from a good install of this ROM?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
I kind of agree except they're replacing it without charge with no insurance and no shipping charge...$0 out of pocket.
so I can't complain in terms of what tmobile US has been willing to do for me for something that hasn't anything to do with them.

evrycard

Jun 16, 2013
sure, currently the hboot is 1.14 but I've tried 1.06, 1.09, 1.14, 2.15, and 2.16

I've updated the firmware from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2322755
I've used the firmware and twrp 2.3.3 from here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45661927&postcount=382

to reiterate: I'm s-off, I've flashed every tmous RUU with bootloader locked, with bootloader unlocked, with every single hboot out there, with the new firmware, old firmware, any firmware I can find in between, I then started doing the same thing with every European RUU I could get to flash although I had to change CID. I tried it with 11111111, I tried with HTC_001, I tried with VODAP001, and then every single combination of the above (e.g., hboot 1.09 w/ supercid locked then unlocked then twrp then stock recovery, then all of that with CID HTC_001, etc. then tried hboot 1.14 w/all the above, and over and over and over again)

I get the same result every single time. Same result as the others posting in this thread.

what's left to do? parted? get a parted printout of the partition table and then manually rebuild it? if someone has a recovery with parted I'll try that. My phone is already approved for replacement from tmobile (albeit a galaxy s2 unfortunately) so I can mess around as long as people have time and ideas until it hard bricks.

but so far from the pm's I'm getting this is an issue that is going to require jtag to fix.
Try to S-ON, lock it, and run a RUU. It worked for me when I was stuck with no IMEI.

CazeW

Nov 14, 2008

After installing an old firmware, did you try clearing the storage in bootloader like jamus28 suggested here? http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45674307&postcount=457

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.png

About.png

• System Information:
    • Based on official source HTC One S 4.06.401.1
    • Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
    • Sense 5.0
    • Amazing battery life
    • Fast and Stable
    • Tweaked for Best Performance
    • OTA Updates
    • Native HTC EQS
    • Auto-Kernel Flash
    • Deodexed
    • Zippaligned
    • Rooted
    • Multi-Language Setup (Supports 17 languages now)
    • Option to remove unneeded apps
    • Option to install additional mods
    • Support of init.d
    • Always newest ROM bases
    • And many more
    Howto.png

• DO BACKUP OF YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD, DURING INSTALLATION IT WILL BУ ERASED
      THIS IS ROM ONLY WORKS ON S4 DEVICES. DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL IT ON S3 DEVICE
    • Your device must have s-off without s-off you WON'T BE ABLE TO RUN ROM.
    • Download ROM and put it on internal sdcard.
    • Put device in fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down)
    • Enter Recovery.
    • Find in Recovery "Choose zip from sdcard" choose appropriate zip file.
    • Proceed steps that Aroma installer gives.
    • After install finish you MUST reboot device in fastboot mode.
    • Now it's time to install 4.2.2 capable firmware.
    • Download Install package.rar (Archive stored in same folder as rom)
      (Note that fastboot.exe not capable yet with Windows 8.1, you need Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
    • Connect device to PC and make sure you see lines Fastboot USB.
    • Extract Install package in any place on your PC.
    • Open folder, run Command Prompt, type there
      1.fastboot oem rebootRUU
      2.fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
      If you get an error
      FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)
      type command once again
      fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
      fastboot flash recovery TWRP2.6.1.0.img
      fastboot reboot
    • Make sure that installation was successful and press enter to reboot device.
    • Device will boot in system, wait till you can see device on PC and copy ROM on internal SD card once again.
    • Repeat ROM installation with Aroma installer, do wipe during install.
    • Congratulations, you have device with fully working Android 4.2.2 and Sense 5.0
    Changelog.png

MaximusHD 10.0.0
    --September 15th--
    Based on 4.06.401.1
    Android 4.2.2
    HTC Sense 5.0
    Updated Kernel
    HTC Blinkfeed
    Updated Lockscreen
    Battery % Indicator in System Bar
    Quick Settings Bar
    AE/AF Lock
    Lyrics Mode in Music
    Performance Improvements
    17 Different Languages in Aroma Installer
    Updated OEM Apps
    Many Other Changes

ROM History
    Sharing%20Policy.png

• ROM cookers should ask my permission for using ROM as base,any releases based on my ROM should be 3 days after the initial release.
    • Original base will be available 3 days after initial release.
    • Any custom ROM's based on my release within 3 days after initial release in any aspect will be reported to moderators as kang.
    • Any part of this ROM can be used for creating mods or tweaks, you do not have to ask my permission for that.
    • Please respect these simple rules

Downloads.png

MaximusHD 10.0.0
    Download
    Full Wipe is obligatory!

OTA Updates

ROM History
    Credits.png

Mdj - for help
    Team Venom - all members of team for awesome support
    Flar2 - For Disabling HTC rw protection

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] MaximusHD 10.0.0 | JB 4.2.2 | Sense 5.0 | Fast&Stable | OTA | 4.06.401.1, ROM for the HTC One S

Contributors
    LlabTooFeR
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Firmware 4.06.401.1

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 10.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-09-15

Created 2013-09-15
    Last Updated 2015-01-20
    DONT USE INSTALL FIRMWARE.BAT

How to fix storage issue.

CD to the Install Package map.

Code:
    fastboot oem rebootRUU
    Code:

It gives an error, do it again!
    FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)
    finished. total time: 5.291s

Code:

About 31.287s!

Thats why fastboot dont respond!

Still in RUU mode!

Code:
    fastboot flash zip TWRP_2.6.1.0_ville_4.2.2.zip

Then

Code:
    fastboot reboot oem

In android, put your ROM on your SD card and reflash!

Enjoy