Bricked my Acer Iconia a1-810

Search This thread

BlackCopper

Jan 5, 2014
Hey lads.
Today i tried rooting my tablet using this -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2240029
I did everything from the instructions and first time didn't work. I tried 2nd time and it didn't work. Then I downloaded the RV27RC03_WW_GEN1 system.img, copied it in the "system_image" folder. I started rooting it for the 3rd time (because I was a fu*ktard) and when it finished it was bricked. I tried turning it on, but it wouldnt turn on, then i inserted a needle in the reset hole. It turned on, but it froze on the acer logo. When I got in the system recovery I made a factory reset. Can someone please help me unbrick it. Thanks.

Last edited:

jdornan23

May 3, 2015
Hey lads.
Today i tried rooting my tablet using this -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2240029
I did everything from the instructions and first time didn't work. I tried 2nd time and it didn't work. Then I downloaded the RV27RC03_WW_GEN1 system.img, copied it in the "system_image" folder. I started rooting it for the 3rd time (because I was a fu*ktard) and when it finished it was bricked. I tried turning it on, but it wouldnt turn on, then i inserted a needle in the reset hole. It turned on, but it froze on the acer logo. When I got in the system recovery I made a factory reset. Can someone please help me unbrick it. Thanks.

I have done a similar thing and was wondering if you ever found a way to fix it as am stumped.

Casas_2424

Oct 25, 2015
Help...when i flash the firmware OS_Acer_AV052.RV27RC03.WW.GEN1_A42J_A.zip using stock recovery of aer iconia a1 810 it completed
but when i reboot it ....its not turning on...and not vibrating...and when i connect tablet to pc......it connect and disconnect......so plzzzz.help me......its very important..

Neku145

Feb 26, 2016
Can Somebody help me?
Got onto a bootloop after flashing CWM for A1-810 from falshify
Now it doesnt work even cant enter the recovery, Just the acer logo the vibration and
this same process again, It was working perflecty with root
Please help me, also my computer recognize it for 1 second until it bootloops again

zsolt0616

Feb 27, 2016
Error EMMC ?

Hello. I can not speak English ..a little help from me.

Acer Iconia A1 810 can not be formatted. Why 117 Gb + 8192Mb EMMC

How can you fix it?

acaer_i_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:

haisiddiquie

Aug 15, 2016
even i have the same issue but for me m tab was working fine but suddenly it stopped , i tried to restart but it was stuck on logo so i went to do a hard reset , after hard reset it got stuck on erasing for a long time and then turned off. when i restarted it shows the logo and shows erasing and goes to recovery mode i tried everything using its firmwire to install from sdk and using sp flash tool and fastboot mode but still no use .plz someone help me fix this i iam in this issue for about a month nw still not fixing

danusko

Dec 6, 2009
me too, now I try to find update file to try it from recovery, but I am not successful

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku