[Q] fastest rom and best kernel

Search This thread

kp.nikhil

Oct 27, 2011
bangalore
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
im using feravolt but i find lags i have installed it exactly the way it should be but now i want to know which is the fastest best rom without lag i have over 150 apps (ext3).can u please share ur experience about your view on the roms and i would like to know the battery drainage ..

using doomkernel v6 and fera volt v14.2...unlocked bootloader

Last edited:

z28tovette

Dec 4, 2011
San Diego,Ca
The best way to find out is to try them out, but since your asking. Doomkernel is one of the best ( my opinion) and roms there are so many, dixperia 7 , mm cm 7., championswimmer, chikencito Rom.

Sent from my flying X10 using xda premium

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
I found v10. whatever was the fastest rom.Versions between that and v.14 were really laggy.
You could try Alzbacs donut rom as its good battery life and hes cut out crap like facebook etc from the rom.

And what do you need 150 apps for as that will slow your phone down and eat up battery.

Sent from my x10i using xda premium

kp.nikhil

Oct 27, 2011
bangalore
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
I found v10. whatever was the fastest rom.Versions between that and v.14 were really laggy.
You could try Alzbacs donut rom as its good battery life and hes cut out crap like facebook etc from the rom.

And what do you need 150 apps for as that will slow your phone down and eat up battery.

Sent from my x10i using xda premium

i would need them some time..i have few games,browsers,gps apps etc

smithinsundar

Apr 26, 2011
Hyderabad
Nikhil as of nw we dontg have a stable ICS ...but Fera s workin on it and we will have it soon i believe.... hopefully :p
Then abt kernal...Doomkernal is good..hw eva Thjap s also smooth bt my experience is tat Thjap kernal eats more f battery thn doomkernal.... i repeat..its my experience ,so it may vary with others :D
To be frank i have felt our Spaarcs rom really smooth n battery frriendly bt now i guess no one uses it as develpmnt has stoppd

Top Liked Posts