[THREAD CLOSED by OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TKruzze

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Last edited by a moderator:

saigon66

Feb 2, 2008
I still miss adfree and facebook messager mod of your.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation with Beats Audio met Tapatalk

phikal

Jan 11, 2009
Brabant
Android Wear
LG V30
Nice thread mate, linked the apps from this thread also to the evo3d forum so people there can enjoy the apps too (i hope you can count downloads :) )
If you dont like that just say so please and i will remove the links.

Last edited:
Reactions: TKruzze

TKruzze

Nice thread mate, linked the apps from this thread also to the evo3d forum so people there can enjoy the apps too (i hope you can count downloads :) )

Thanks for the note of thanks! I don't have a problem with you linking directly to the apps, however it would be nice to see a link back to this thread as well. It will also help your users better understand how and where the apps originated.

Even more important, however, would be to get Sergio's approval. The real work, here, was painstakingly completed by Sergio and the CoreDroid team over a long period of time and countless hours of effort. My efforts consist of taking his work and simply re-applying it to applications as they are updated. If he's fine with it, then I certainly am as well. At a minimum, Sergio should be credited in your ROM as well as the application updates post.

Last edited:
Reactions: phikal and Lozone

TKruzze

One more thing... I just downloaded your Blue Ice 3D v2.5 ROM and took a look inside. I notice you have multiple copies of Google Maps installed:
com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk
com.google.android.apps.maps.apk
as well as multiple copies of Street View:
com.google.android.street-1.apk
com.google.android.street.apk
Also, there's an older version of facebook (Facebook_Client.apk) in there as well. Because there's a name conflict with the system version included in my facebook zip files, your users may experience problems if they flash my zip files. You might want to double-check each zip to make certain these conflicts are addressed.

One thing I do is I make certain that my zip files only replace existing versions of the original files from the CoreDroid ROM. While I haven't spent more than a couple minutes looking through your ROM, it does appear there may be conflicts in flashing my zip files with your ROM.

Reactions: phikal

phikal

Jan 11, 2009
Brabant
Android Wear
LG V30

One more thing... I just downloaded your Blue Ice 3D v2.5 ROM and took a look inside. I notice you have multiple copies of Google Maps installed:
com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk
com.google.android.apps.maps.apk
as well as multiple copies of Street View:
com.google.android.street-1.apk
com.google.android.street.apk
Also, there's an older version of facebook (Facebook_Client.apk) in there as well. Because there's a name conflict with the system version included in my facebook zip files, your users may experience problems if they flash my zip files. You might want to double-check each zip to make certain these conflicts are addressed.

One thing I do is I make certain that my zip files only replace existing versions of the original files from the CoreDroid ROM. While I haven't spent more than a couple minutes looking through your ROM, it does appear there may be conflicts in flashing my zip files with your ROM.

Credits have now been noted as you asked.
hope you didnt take offence by me linking the apps etc. We havent been spoiled at the evo 3d gsm forums with themes etc. so was hoping to provide some eyecandy for the evo3d users too. :)

Thx for the tips asswell. :cool:

Last edited:

TKruzze

Reactions: saigon66

jordin1128

Sep 4, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
TKRUZZE...thank you for this thread! We spoke about a month ago for a few modded apps but now I'm currently running the rooted stock T-Mobile US ICS. I know eventually ill be back on coredroid and when I do, I know where to look if I need an update! Thanks again my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Content removed

Content removed
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    Content removed

Content removed
    Reserved for Future Apps

Reserved for Future Apps
    Titanium Backup Updated to v5.3.0

2drulqr.jpg
    Titanium Backup v5.3.0

has just been updated and moved to the top of Updated System Apps (Post #2).

If you download and/or appreciate these updates, please hit the "Thanks" button to let me know.