[4.0.4 Stock IMM76L][ROM] Elite RC V1.4.1 GNEXUS STOCK ROM (15/06/12)

Search This thread

Bo0bz

Dec 27, 2010
Nijmegen
I see that the link for 11.1 wipe and no wipe version is exact the same. Is this correct? I only see one 'K' version at Skydrive

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

quidome

Oct 17, 2010
I'm using Bluetooth to listen the music by using Google Music.
It seem there is problem, Google Music unable to load the music mp3.
But without Bluetooth working just fine.
If the music on play then immediately I turn on the Bluetooth, yes the sound transferred to Bluetooth headset. But the moment I press previous or next music be become shuffled it self without end until my phone is hot.

I have exact the same problem. This, and poor video performance, made me go back to CM9 nightly.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
Just finished installing IMM76K and thought I'd share a few noticeable issues. 1st installed fine, added the following no issues:

5 toggles
blended blue infusion
gapps (I wanted the car home app, only way)

Restore via TB my user apps+data and few selected systems like contacts and calendar data only.

All is working, except facebook. On market facebook appears as "your device isn't compatible with this version", even after restoring from TB and using it with no issues. Obviously, sync is out of the question, yet I was able to get it to work on V11_no lag by unistalling and re-installing from market. Dropbox sync shows off yet it's synching. TB shows only 11 links to my user apps vs 50+, TB market doctor didn't help.

Actualizador has been renamed Updater. You have to download NStools to enable deep idle.

Has Apex launcher.

Seems faster

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I have exact the same problem. This, and poor video performance, made me go back to CM9 nightly.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Elite site mentions if any issues, best to go back to JVU and start over and VERY IMPORTANT .. REFORMAT SD CARD. Video and bluetooth playback are perfect for me.

artikeln

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
EdUaRdOo91 said:
Can you help me please.I can't post in a topic because i don.t have 10 posts.Can you post for me in Elite's v11 black edition topic that i have a problem with battery drain?Cell standby is the problem..in 10 hours that drains's my battery 20%.I use midnight kernel BigMem and JW4 Modem.I tried another modems and the problem is the same.Hope you can help me and post.ThankYou very much

I paste in the thread

You must to know what is draining your device. Maybe an app, or a bad installations.

I use an app called betterBatteryStats for knowing the problem

Rgds

Reactions: Jorgefc82

artikeln

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
dfdfgf said:
artikeln said:
dfdfgf said:
hello artikeln,

i haven't enough post to write a post so maybe you could help me.

since Elite Darkroid V11.0 #Black Edition it is possible to unlock the screen with the softkey(menubutton, not the return button).. is there a way to disable this? a little bit annoying.. ;)

Don'y worry about the PM.

I don't understand too much your question, I think you are talking about the screenlock, don't you?

Once the screen is locked the unlocked display appears pushing or power button or home button

But I put your post in the the thread

Rgds

thanks in advance

hey thanks for the answer .. my english is not so good .. I mean, if my i9000 is locked and I am at the lockscreen, i do not need to swipe the circle to unlock it, I only need touch the button which is left to the home button..

that is pretty annoying :D

thanks in advanced

Can anyone help?

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
FYI .. Updater is not downloading 210dpi, says download finished but nothing. I tried to install 240dpi and it went into bootloop, had to start from JVU again. After a reinstall, I flashed 240dpi and it went fine but, most of apps on market says not compatible, which obviously they are. Flashed rom again to get back to 210dpi, which is my preferred anyway.

hardnrg

Jul 26, 2009
Can someone please explain how to install the toggle buttons in the notification bar?

I've tried installing them in recovery mode as a zip file on the internal sd card, and the external sd card... I've tried installing them by Actualizador/Updater... I've tried toogles files from this thread, and from the linked external spanish forum...

Sometimes I get no change, the notification bar remains the same...

Sometimes the notification bar disappears and I have no notification menu/list

Once I got the buttons installed, and then I installed something else in recovery mode which resulted in a boot/recovery loop, which meant I have to flash JVU, root, etc. all over again...

After I install the zip file in recovery mode, am I supposed to enable them somewhere in a menu option?

I feel that I am overlooking something obvious, as I've tried installing the buttons in every way I can think of, and it seems a lot harder than it should be, lol

(also, I always factory reset, clear cache partition, clear dalvik each time I am attempting this)

zacburgess

Jan 15, 2011
I installed elite darkroid v11.1 this morning. I did a full wipe n installed v11.1. Everything was sound. Then I want back in cwm n tried to a recovery on v11 data only. When it restarted it went into a boot loop. I couldn't get back in cwm. I could only get download mode. Had to restart all over again.

I am running v11.1 and I haven't don't a recovery of my data. Just let the market reinstall all my apps.

Everything sorted now :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

TheeWolf

Oct 8, 2011
Hi,

I want to flash this ROM (for the first time of course) but I have a few questions:

1. What is the difference between the regular version and the no-lag version? the no-lag version is just smoother or something? I'm sure it has its disadvantages...
2. Will there be a no-lag version for IMM76K? Note I'm not asking for ETA, just asking if its worth waiting...
3. In the download page (https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=01e051d9053d3c93&resid=1E051D9053D3C93!198&id=1E051D9053D3C93!198) I see a NW version (at the bottom). What is it?
4. The black edition is just a theme with dark colors or something? Isn't there a version with stock theme?

Thanks!

artikeln

Jan 11, 2011
Madrid
Change Log of ICS 4.0.4 IMM76K or Galaxy Nexus (thanks to Zaddock)

Positive
Time Lag in application shift has been considerably reduced,
Battery is now optimized more than before,
Camera bug related to shutter lag has been fixed,
Camera now from lock screen loads faster,
3D apps now render faster than before,
Animation issues with some apps has been addressed,
User Interface is much more fluidic,

Negative
Ringtones are the same as which were for earlier version,
Kernel has been updated but the version is old one,
Some applications like launcher and Games still lag

Boggy22

Dec 7, 2010
Swype Beta force closes. I tried installing it again, even with Dalvik wipe and fixed permissions. Too bad, the ROM is great, but I need that Swype keyboard.

Or if any of you has a CWM flashable Swype maybe they can upload it here?

Thanks,
B

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
I installed elite darkroid v11.1 this morning. I did a full wipe n installed v11.1. Everything was sound. Then I want back in cwm n tried to a recovery on v11 data only. When it restarted it went into a boot loop. I couldn't get back in cwm. I could only get download mode. Had to restart all over again.

I am running v11.1 and I haven't don't a recovery of my data. Just let the market reinstall all my apps.

Everything sorted now :)

I wonder if the same old problem with backup nandroid still exists since data recovery in cwm didn't work, any test this?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Change Log of ICS 4.0.4 IMM76K or Galaxy Nexus (thanks to Zaddock)

Positive
Time Lag in application shift has been considerably reduced,
Battery is now optimized more than before,
Camera bug related to shutter lag has been fixed,
Camera now from lock screen loads faster,
3D apps now render faster than before,
Animation issues with some apps has been addressed,
User Interface is much more fluidic,

Negative
Ringtones are the same as which were for earlier version,
Kernel has been updated but the version is old one,
Some applications like launcher and Games still lag

try ringroid it's terrific.
I'm having no lag at all launcher nor large games, specially now that it's 210dpi, which I prefer anyway.

5nickers

Sep 26, 2010
-
I wonder if the same old problem with backup nandroid still exists since data recovery in cwm didn't work, any test this?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

try ringroid it's terrific.
I'm having no lag at all launcher nor large games, specially now that it's 210dpi, which I prefer anyway.

Or try zedge there are awesome ringtones as well ;-)

jj92942000

Jan 19, 2012
Hi,

I want to flash this ROM (for the first time of course) but I have a few questions:

1. What is the difference between the regular version and the no-lag version? the no-lag version is just smoother or something? I'm sure it has its disadvantages...
2. Will there be a no-lag version for IMM76K? Note I'm not asking for ETA, just asking if its worth waiting...
3. In the download page (https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=01e051d9053d3c93&resid=1E051D9053D3C93!198&id=1E051D9053D3C93!198) I see a NW version (at the bottom). What is it?
4. The black edition is just a theme with dark colors or something? Isn't there a version with stock theme?

Thanks!

1. the v11.1 dark and no lag are one in the same, no difference, Elite's download link points to the same file.
2. no need see above, this is a 210 dpi version to further minimize lag, I don't experience any and it feels quicker than v11 no lag & black.
3. Elite just added the no wipe NW version but the file size is identical, curious, anyone tested?
4. Once you flash, there's an app by Elite called "Updater" where you can download a zip to flash in cwm to restore colors to stock. I prefer the blended blue theme, saves battery some.

Top Liked Posts