Search This thread

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
- Features -

Beats Audio
Beats-Audio.png

By RockoDev , repacked by me, credit to him! | Original Thread

I have tested and it works, the sound become a little bit tremble.
For the bass, i think yes, because my headphone sound broken when I set the bass to highest.
Shouldn't be any problem if you didn't set it to highest, if u noticed some broken sound , then set the equalizer to lower bass setting ;)

*I'm not responsible for your dead phone's speaker/headphones

To uninstall Beats Audio, flash Beats Audio Uninstaller via CWM. Remember to mount /system before flashing it ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________

DSP Equalizer
dsp-thumb.png

Taken from cm7 by grif-07, credit to him !
Dynamic range compression, equalizer, and headphone filtering.

DSP Equalizer provides you enhanced sound processing capabilities. A simple application called DSPManager is provided to adjust the new audio parameters such as bass boost, 5 band equalizer, virtual room effect for all system audio.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Windows Phone 7 Fonts

beats audio Fonts
538666_3052568033323_1236949676_2249327_1665685437_n.jpg

Credits to kai.

mount /system before installing ;)

ICS Theme
Credit to Ryuinferno ;)

Last edited:

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Simple Fix For APN Setting

Apns detect is fixed in 3rd Edition, but if it doesnt work for you, follow this guide
**For those who have problem with 3G internet.

You can contact your provider and call them sent apn to you (like mine, I just go to their website and type my phone number, then a setting will be sent to me within 5 minutes)

But if your provider don't has this service, here comes a simple fix for you: type in your apn manually.

**Follow my steps.

First, download the apns list and extract it, open the apns-conf.xml by Notepad++

Second, press (CTRL+F) and type your provider's name in the field there, then search !
In my case I search for 'digi'
There may be some similar one but I think u can find the most appropriate one with ur smart brain and sharp eyes ;)
If you don't , try google for that !
attachment.php

Once you found your provider apn setting.
Go to your phone. Open 'Settings' > 'Wireless and networks' > 'Mobile networks' > 'Access Point Names'
It's blank right? Dont worry ;)
Press menu key and you will see this :
attachment.php

Select 'New APN' , then type in your APN setting to here :
attachment.php

Save it and fu** yeah , 3g is now working:
attachment.php

Last edited:

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Mass Effect Infiltrator gameplay on Adrenaline ROM Final Edition !

Last edited:

RiteshArora28

Feb 19, 2012
Gurgaon
ICS Theme

Regarding #Post Number 01:

if am not wrong then may be i saw some ICS Layout Theme MOD in this post
is it unavailable now? :confused:

MOD EDIT: Removed the quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 'cooleagle'

'cooleagle'

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 19, 2012
Please do not quote such long posts as it increases the length of the thread unnecessarily, just quote the relevant part. ;)

Reactions: ImbaWind

kkc153

Oct 13, 2012
final version black out

Hi ImbaWind,

Installed the fnal version. Works fast. Thank you. But just these last 2 days, after leaving the phone idle for an hour or so, it went dead. Boot again and it works as before. Battery power full. Happened twice. Any idea why and how can I fix it?

kkc153

Oct 13, 2012
black out

Hello,
The phone still shuts itself down at least once a day. Try wiping data and rebooting. No improvement. My wife asked me to put the old rom back. Tried that using odin. But this rom is really robust and refuses to retire. Any instructions how. Thank you.

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Hello,
The phone still shuts itself down at least once a day. Try wiping data and rebooting. No improvement. My wife asked me to put the old rom back. Tried that using odin. But this rom is really robust and refuses to retire. Any instructions how. Thank you.
Can't use odin to flash a stock ROM?

Top Liked Posts