[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Search This thread

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Hi ravian29,

Many thanks... because of your post... I have switched to deodexed MA6 and flashed 23 toggles. Everything ok so far. However, everytime I power on device, it will go to lock screen... then a split second image of the unlocked screen will appear and it will then go back to lock screen.

Wonder if anyone is facing this.... hmm... should I do a fresh install instead?:D

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

So after this... use CWM backup to restore apps and settings?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

BTW, what is dalvik? How to do this process?

In CWM, go to Advance. It's one of the options there.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

stuartr

Jul 10, 2007
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Anyone got Google Wallet working on this build (using modded wallet apk)?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

timeToy

Aug 3, 2010
Anyone got Google Wallet working on this build (using modded wallet apk)?

Yes, it works fine, I used the latest MoDaCo's patched version: http://www.modaco.com/topic/354635-region-device-root-patched-google-wallet-apk-16-r96-v13

0- Make sure to reset Wallet if you already have it installed.
1- Push the apk to /system/app or copy there using a file explorer and set appropriate permissions.
2- Change the build.prop product model, name and device to:
ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus
ro.product.name=yakju
ro.product.device=maguro​
3- Reboot.
4- Go to Wallet and set it up.
5- Once set up and credit card added, revert the build.prop changes
6- Reboot

Reactions: stuartr

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004

There were no updates in modem.

teshxx,
I have the same problem. Flashed several times the DMA6 XSP modem after wipe cache & Dalvik but still showing modem as LL1.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004
teshxx,
I have the same problem. Flashed several times the DMA6 XSP modem after wipe cache & Dalvik but still showing modem as LL1.

Ok. Downloaded full DMA6 firmware from SamMobile and only flashed the modem via Mobile ODIN with wipe dalvik and still shows LL1.

janbatos

Mar 18, 2009
hello,
niceeee rom!!!!
i have the problem with t-mobil in germany that the network to internet 4g h+ or 3g ever lost. i must disable and enable mobile networt always..
any fixes?

regards

tony_k55

Jan 16, 2009
works very well with sunrise (in switzerland, swisscom branded device).
4g I can not test, unfortunately, because there is none.

only with root uninstaller uninstall the useless apps...

Can I check if anyone had any problem with the Deodex version, using the speaker mode to make calls. I had encountered the problem where I can hear the other party voice but they cannot hear mine. Switching back to the Odex version works fine. Thanks.

ahhoe

Aug 21, 2005
Got this wake lock... how to solve this?

Sent from GT-NOTE-II

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130215_215503.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130215_215503.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 192

ahhoe

Aug 21, 2005
How do I del it? Couldn't find app with similar filename

Sent from GT-NOTE-II

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Remove unwanted apps

How do I del it? Couldn't find app with similar filename

Sent from GT-NOTE-II

Via titanium. It should say google magazine or something like that. Look at the icon aswell to match it (just to be sure) before you delete.

This may appear advertising, but I hope it helps you to remove unwanted apps. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1937955

It can also backup apps, so that when you install a totally brand new ROM from clean flash you need not wait for Playstore to install all your apps.

I myself has been using it since my HTC days (DHD and One X).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMA6 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 01/28/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    I have tested and combined many working fine modes on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

1. auto call recorder with settings
    2. multi windows control mode
    3. extended power menu mode
    4. lidroid 23 toggles mode with settings

Note:
    Please do a ndroid backup before flashing.
    Flash using CWM recovery
    All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
    If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8v4edhnkrd7xry

cheers
    Mmm... teshxx,
    What is the different with xxdll4 or xxdll7?
    Any changelog? Or just a newer version ?
    :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7105 at the corner of this rounded earth

Still 4.1.2. Newer build with bug fixes.
    Great. Do I need to flash the modem or it's already included?

Modem is never included. Different modems work better in different regions so I never include them.