htc one xl boot up problem

Search This thread

Affixation

Oct 30, 2012
Hello ,
i have just install a new rom , AICP , .
Everything is fine till when i shut down my phone or reboot , i am not able to boot my phone. MY phone will only show till HTC WITH THE RED TEXT then it will go into black screen and not boot up , and i cant get into the boot animation of AICP ROM. the only way i can get boot up my phone sucessfully is to flash my boot.img again. is there anyway to fix this problem ? sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance
cheers

Affixation

Oct 30, 2012
HBOOT- 2.14
S-0N (I tried S-off alot of times but i cant get SupeCID )
I did a factory reset when i flash the rom .

Affixation

Oct 30, 2012
So sorry ,
recovery :eek:penrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-evita-4.4-selinux
i have done factory reset/data wipe + wiping davlik
Bootloader :
TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
EVITA PUT SHIP S-ON RL
H BOOT 2.14
RADIO 0.23a.32.09.29
OpenDSP - v 3.1.1.0.45.0015
eMMC-boot

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
hi
i have only tried this method [ROOT] HTC One X AT&T 2.20 Firmware - X-Factor root exploit ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1952038 ) and it fail,

Is there any reason in particular you're using that method? It won't work, it states pretty clearly that it is used to gain SuperCID on at&t devices with the 2.20 firmware installed (which you don't have). You can try the hex edit method to get SuperCID. Or you can try the Rumrunner S-off method to get s-off.

You failed to answer one of my questions. I ask these questions for a reason, I'm trying to help you, and in order to help you I need information. I don't like having to repeat myself because it's a waste of my time. What is your CID?

Sent from my Evita