[Q] Will the custom WP7 ROMs update to NODO or will you need to install a new ROM?

Search This thread

F4810

Jan 27, 2009
[Q] Will the custom WP7 ROMs update to NODO or will you need to install a new ROM?

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
You will need a new ROM. As of today the HD2 can't be updated through Zune. On the other hand we are the only ones the WP7 world who can enjoy custom ROM's and have goodies like Chevron built in right from the start :D

npapaioannou13

Dec 11, 2009
Hi, sorry to intrude but I keep seeing the same answer thhrough lots and lots of posts. The thing is that I updated my WP7 HD2 just fine with Zune the first two times (I reinstalled three times due to SD card problems) and I get the update error only after my third installation with the only difference from my side beeing that I tried the update after syncing my phone with all my stuf (mails and account, contacts, apps e.t.c.). I am only posting that because in various conversations I got the feeling that the update worked sometimes after resetting the phone which I would gladly do if it werent for reply's like yours that get me thinking that it would be a waste of time.

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Hi, sorry to intrude but I keep seeing the same answer thhrough lots and lots of posts. The thing is that I updated my WP7 HD2 just fine with Zune the first two times (I reinstalled three times due to SD card problems) and I get the update error only after my third installation with the only difference from my side beeing that I tried the update after syncing my phone with all my stuf (mails and account, contacts, apps e.t.c.). I am only posting that because in various conversations I got the feeling that the update worked sometimes after resetting the phone which I would gladly do if it werent for reply's like yours that get me thinking that it would be a waste of time.

Excuse me, but that's an obvious lie :)

BPHC

Aug 12, 2006
Either your lying, or trolling with lies

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk