SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 Theme / Skin Collections Thread

Search This thread

Uffdada

Mar 17, 2008
Please, i need some help:

I only want the Tab bar transparent.
I looked hours in the forum, only find the same question as mine, but no answers :(
I try many things with the qp_bkg_now.dat, change the "Tabs.bmp" and the "Tabs_m.bmp" in to black or transparent or white and even import the files from other themes with transparent bars... nothing happend, only variations of different bar colours :(

Maybe someone can help me with two ore three sentences, which files i must modified... I`ll do the rest :D

THX!

iPhone_Tabbartrans.jpg

Uffdada

Mar 17, 2008
Please, i need some help:

I only want the Tab bar transparent.
I looked hours in the forum, only find the same question as mine, but no answers :(
I try many things with the qp_bkg_now.dat, change the "Tabs.bmp" and the "Tabs_m.bmp" in to black or transparent or white and even import the files from other themes with transparent bars... nothing happend, only variations of different bar colours :(

Maybe someone can help me with two ore three sentences, which files i must modified... I`ll do the rest :D

THX!

iPhone_Tabbartrans.jpg

Anybody can help?

Uffdada

Mar 17, 2008
Make both tabs.bmp and tabs_m.bmp black and they should be transparent

Does not work :(
I make some new one 240x40 and try one from the mtkates
"Greatbal's Diamond v2.1 with Landscape for SPB Mobile Shell" extension package, because in that the tabs are transparent.
Maybe the problem is somewhere other?
in the separator2? ore forget to modified another file?

keithdupont

Feb 9, 2008
Does not work :(
I make some new one 240x40 and try one from the mtkates
"Greatbal's Diamond v2.1 with Landscape for SPB Mobile Shell" extension package, because in that the tabs are transparent.
Maybe the problem is somewhere other?
in the separator2? ore forget to modified another file?

Look into the qa_layouts.dat and see under lockscreen if there is something loading called tab background or something like that. Also make sure the wallpaper you are using isn't the problem. The bar could be part of the wallpaper - separator2.bmp in qp_bkg_now.dat

Uffdada

Mar 17, 2008
Look into the qa_layouts.dat and see under lockscreen if there is something loading called tab background or something like that. Also make sure the wallpaper you are using isn't the problem. The bar could be part of the wallpaper - separator2.bmp in qp_bkg_now.dat

Thank you for your help but I don´t find the reason.

So for those who are interested, I use a trick:
I cut the missing 240x40 part out of separator2 background and put it in the qp_bkg_now.dat as the Tabs.bmp.
So it look perfectly as the same as transparent!

Good Luck :D

Wolfseal

Mar 4, 2008
Very IMPORTANT: SOFT RESET is NO MORE NECESSARY to change Spb MS skin :)

Simply stop the Spb process using the MortScript Command:

run ("\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\MenuLauncher.exe","-stop")

This is my today discover.

I've use this script to launch an application but I'd like to change the icon of my file.
Anyone can help me how to change an icon for a specific file ?

Thx

pmoen70

Jul 10, 2009
Greatbal.

Ok, real noob here. It states above "Transfer files from the \Files folder to SPB installation directory, and transfer files from the \Fonts folder to your device's \Windows\Fonts directory"

I can browse to my device, find the WINDOWS folder or the PROGRAMS folder, etc. But I can not find anything that remotely resembles SPB. Please help.

Paul

marioval

Feb 28, 2009
I'm looking for a shell for 2.1 that has 3 screens: Now, Menu, & MRU. I do not want a dedicated screen for Contacts, Weather, or Calendar. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks

catweazle2k3

Dec 30, 2008
Hey, searched this Thread for hours....

Found that its possible to change the lower tabs in SPB Now-Screen!

For me now it is -> Now - Calendar - Programs - Weather - Contacts

Would like to assign different application on the Weather Tab (want to have Weatherpanel).

So, ist it possible to change the tabs in that way, that they open other Programs than the default ones?? If Yes, PLEASE explain HOW...

Thank you so much in advance....

thelooti

Jun 22, 2009
can i download for 320x320? i780?

can i download for 320x320? i780?

Thanks a lot, amazing theme

My learning project is finished. Now I can work more on Heefy's WM7 graphics.

Many thanks to the following:

Greatbal-For his very creative Diamond theme and my initial inspiration and Heefy for program icons.

All the great people on this thread that have answered mine and other peoples questions so we can all be a little smarter and more creative.

Note: The frame around contact picture is part of the contact picture, not part of the theme.

Update 6-20-08: I have updated the theme using greatbal's amazing version 1.2 of his Diamond theme.

Update 6-25-08: Now available with appointments on the now screen!

.cab files now available for easy installation.

attachment.php

attachment.php

ramez75

Jun 20, 2009
I just installed the blue theme on my omnio and all the screens are black apart from the contacts screen and that looks like a mess.

How do i get this to work

Thanks

Hi,

Did you get the theme to work on you samsung omnia. Also where did you get the theme from. I searched the thread to download the green version of theme but no luck

Thanks

Heikoworld

Jan 19, 2009
WOA!! I just noticed the date is May 2008, I have the new version on HTC Touch2 Mega, its SPB Mobile Shell v3.5

Heiko

Top Liked Posts