[Q] Search some information about galaxy 4, 4.2 and 5"

Search This thread

thomorph

Dec 28, 2010
Strasbourg
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hello,

I'm interested about buying an new MP3 player.
I am looking for one of the galaxy player.
For the moment we have 4" and 5".
I'm interested for the wifi and the GPS (will use a fly app) and so the battery.

Does the 5" run longer with his battery? Are they removable?

I see there is different version: US and international. Is there any advantage of one of this version (I need the french language)?

The new 4.2" is coming, it would be better I buy the new one instead of the 2 old?

Thanks

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Hello,

I'm interested about buying an new MP3 player.
I am looking for one of the galaxy player.
For the moment we have 4" and 5".
I'm interested for the wifi and the GPS (will use a fly app) and so the battery.

Does the 5" run longer with his battery? Are they removable?

I see there is different version: US and international. Is there any advantage of one of this version (I need the french language)?

The new 4.2" is coming, it would be better I buy the new one instead of the 2 old?

Thanks

I'd recommend the Galaxy Player 5 over the 4 and 4.2-- The 4.2 really doesn't make any sense at all alongside a lower res camera (which is bad considering 3.2 was already low resolution lol).

I can't really say much about battery life comparisons, but the 5 has really good battery life, at least from what I've seen from using mine. The battery for the 5 IS NOT removable, but it's not a big deal.

The international has an actual center button, the US version has a touch button. Both should support French as a language.

So yeah, I'd say go for the Galaxy Player 5!

Also... poor French translation of what I said above below.

Je recommande le Player 5 Galaxy sur le 4 et 4.2 - La 4.2 ne vraiment pas de sens du tout avec une réduction des res caméra (ce qui est mal vu 3,2 était déjà lol basse résolution).

Je ne peux pas vraiment dire beaucoup au sujet des comparaisons de vie de la batterie, mais le 5 a la vie de la batterie vraiment bon, au moins de ce que j'ai vu de l'utilisation de la mienne.

La communauté internationale dispose d'un bouton central réelle, la version américaine dispose d'un bouton tactile. Les deux devraient soutenir le français comme une langue.

Donc oui, je dirais aller pour le lecteur Galaxy 5!

thomorph

Dec 28, 2010
Strasbourg
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Thanks for the information.
Is the battery of the 5" removable?
When I say intereset of US or International is more like version, ROM...

So the 5" seems good. May be for the camera the 4.2" could do the same quality as the 5", I will wait for some test on the net.

zaclimon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 14, 2011
Montréal

So the 5" seems good. May be for the camera the 4.2" could do the same quality as the 5", I will wait for some test on the net.

The 5 comes with a flash too.

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011

I would honestly choose the 5'' over the 4.2'' in a heart-beat. But it all depends on what you want. If you want an amazing mini-tablet/mp3 player that still easily fits in your pocket... go for the 5''. If you want a smaller screen with a lower camera resolution, no flash, smaller battery, but still most of the same stuff... go with a 4.2''.

And you cannot remove the 5s battery, but there really isn't a reason too seeing as it lasts quite long and if you really you need a charger, wall-slots + USB ports are EVERYWHERE haha

As far as tests go... I don't think the 4.2'' will overpower the 5'' considering it's awkward angle update wise, it doesn't really change anything and honestly made no sense that they re-released something so close to the original 4'' in size. Then again, it is from the same minds that brought us the 3.6'' also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plutôt ~40€ pour le 5". Et je m'y rend à la fin du moi ;-)

I earn more 40€ on the 5" model, instead of France