S Note Brightness

Search This thread

ChrisNee1988

Nov 2, 2010
Whenever I use S Note, the brightness always seems to go up and I can't change it, anyone know how to adjust it.?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

uiterlix

Sep 27, 2007
Same here. Really annoying. For now I'm using an app called screen filter to dim the screen when using s note in the evenings. Sammy should fix this though.

Ettepetje

Aug 30, 2010
Mine starts with reduced intensity, if I selected reduced intensity as a general setting. Do you use (intensity) auto-settings of any kind in the general / Touchwiz settings? Or reading mode?

Reactions: uiterlix

uiterlix

Sep 27, 2007
Mine starts with reduced intensity, if I selected reduced intensity as a general setting. Do you use (intensity) auto-settings of any kind in the general / Touchwiz settings? Or reading mode?

That is actually a great suggestion. It does not switch to full brightness when system auto brightness is disabled.

Ettepetje

Aug 30, 2010
That is actually a great suggestion. It does not switch to full brightness when system auto brightness is disabled

I always disable those 'helpful' features. Just include the brightness control in your status bar, set Adapt display to off, Screen mode to "Movie", switch off Reading mode, all Smart screen features to "off" etc. (unless you prefer otherwise)

kempas

Aug 12, 2008
I still get a very bright screen that doesn't respond to the brightness slider. Any fix for this or are all users of S Note using it at this brightness?

uncleHong

Jan 30, 2014
Turn off auto brightness.

I still get a very bright screen that doesn't respond to the brightness slider. Any fix for this or are all users of S Note using it at this brightness?

I had same issue. First I turned off auto brightness before starting s note. Adjust brightness, then run s note should keep the brightness the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use Lux Auto Brightness (there is also a free version), to overwrite Samsung control. It allows different settings for different apps.
    I use Lux Auto Brightness (there is also a free version), to overwrite Samsung control. It allows different settings for different apps.

Tried the free version, bought the pad version. Works great and solves the problem.