[Feature Request] Audio Synchronization PER Bluetooth device

Search This thread

vwite

May 6, 2017
Hello guys,

I was wondering if it would be possible to add and Audio Synchronization per Bluetooth device.

Currently it has the option to save the audio delay per video file or it also have the option to set an audio delay for the device's speaker and a different delay for bluetooth devices, which is extraordinary!

However, it would be really really awesome if it could save an audio delay for specific bluetooth devices.

VLC player has this option, when watching a video you click on more option -> audio delay -> set the audio delay -> and after that it pops out a window that says "save bluetooth device".

It is very useful because for example my car speakers have a extreme delay of 2.25 seconds, but my bragi earbuds have no delay at all, so currently with MX player I need to choose if I want the default settings to be synchronized with my car or with my earbuds or with other earbuds that have a delay but much smaller (around 0.5 sec).

Do you think this feature could be added in a future update? MX player is way better than VLC player in many other aspects, unfortunately, I am currently having to use both because of this :( it would be extremely incredible if I could uninstall VLC and doing everything with MX Player Pro.

Thank you in advance!

thevirgonian

I completely agree!! My delay isn't as bad as yours in my car, but it is still .5 sec. It is VERY annoying, to say the least!! I have the same issue, as I use my regular Bluetooth earpieces EVERYWHERE when I am not in my car, and none of them have audio delays at all, but when I get in my car I have to either manually change every video I play, or go into settings, audio, and modify the Bluetooth delay while I am in the car (which I do since my trip to work is 35 min).
If we could just get a delay setting for EACH Bluetooth device, that would be make MX Player PERFECT for me!!

Reactions: Thirumalai.K

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
I completely agree!! My delay isn't as bad as yours in my car, but it is still .5 sec. It is VERY annoying, to say the least!! I have the same issue, as I use my regular Bluetooth earpieces EVERYWHERE when I am not in my car, and none of them have audio delays at all, but when I get in my car I have to either manually change every video I play, or go into settings, audio, and modify the Bluetooth delay while I am in the car (which I do since my trip to work is 35 min).
If we could just get a delay setting for EACH Bluetooth device, that would be make MX Player PERFECT for me!!

It's already in our planning. It will be supported on the later versions of the MX Player 1.9.x. As there are some other major features are also in the plan, we can't assure any timeline at the moment.

thesingular

Jul 26, 2016
Here's a trick I'm going to share that should fix the delay for you:

1. Open the audio menu under settings.
2. Select Audio output and change it to AAudio or Java AudioTrack(Prefer AAudio if your device supports it)
3. Set both audio delay and bluetooth audio delay to 0 if they aren't.
4. Enjoy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

I was wondering if it would be possible to add and Audio Synchronization per Bluetooth device.

Currently it has the option to save the audio delay per video file or it also have the option to set an audio delay for the device's speaker and a different delay for bluetooth devices, which is extraordinary!

However, it would be really really awesome if it could save an audio delay for specific bluetooth devices.

VLC player has this option, when watching a video you click on more option -> audio delay -> set the audio delay -> and after that it pops out a window that says "save bluetooth device".

It is very useful because for example my car speakers have a extreme delay of 2.25 seconds, but my bragi earbuds have no delay at all, so currently with MX player I need to choose if I want the default settings to be synchronized with my car or with my earbuds or with other earbuds that have a delay but much smaller (around 0.5 sec).

Do you think this feature could be added in a future update? MX player is way better than VLC player in many other aspects, unfortunately, I am currently having to use both because of this :( it would be extremely incredible if I could uninstall VLC and doing everything with MX Player Pro.

Thank you in advance!