[Help] S9 plus SM-G965F baseband changed to unknown

Search This thread

Tarar

Aug 10, 2014
Islamabad
Hello There Guys
I rooted my device using TWRP, flashed two different modems in the hopes of getting my Imei ng problem fixed, which it didn't. After that i flashed the factory firmware again using odin and selected the nand erase and repartition options (don't really know why). When booted up after the flash , baseband and IMEI went "unknown". I rooted again and restored my efs file yet the IMEI and baseband are still unknown.
Please help me.
Did i somehow hard brick this phone?

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Hello There Guys
I rooted my device using TWRP, flashed two different modems in the hopes of getting my Imei ng problem fixed, which it didn't. After that i flashed the factory firmware again using odin and selected the nand erase and repartition options (don't really know why). When booted up after the flash , baseband and IMEI went "unknown". I rooted again and restored my efs file yet the IMEI and baseband are still unknown.
Please help me.
Did i somehow hard brick this phone?

I'm not really familiar with those errors on this device but, maybe try to flash stock modem and bootloader? What is your current software version?

Nisar Ahmed Nisar

Mar 28, 2018
Sindh
Imei status: NG was problem of patch, you should not have messed with modem instead opened a thread about imei status:ng which i could have fixed it online for you via teamviewer or something. Now as it stands you need to flash latest firmware BL, AP, CP, CSC then PM me.

Reactions: Sullyhudson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Imei status: NG was problem of patch, you should not have messed with modem instead opened a thread about imei status:ng which i could have fixed it online for you via teamviewer or something. Now as it stands you need to flash latest firmware BL, AP, CP, CSC then PM me.