[REQ] Remove Nav Bar

Search This thread

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Hi all,

Introudcing my request for someone to implement a no-nav bar mod, either via Xposed or through any other way.

In order to maximise screen estate, I would use pie-related apps in order to emulate the nav bar buttons.

Thanks a lot.

There are many many ways out there, you can find them by doing a simple search

But persionally I prefer GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys ★ root for this matter,
or you can try this app (might need xposed) to do the job:
[APP][4.0+]Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

good luck;)

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver

good luck;)

I agree, and I am using Xposed with GMD Gesture Control to replace it. For whatever it's worth, when I used auto hide soft keys, the green phone button on the dialer disappeared. Switched to Xposed method and haven't looked back.

aresbv2000

Mar 18, 2009
Brasov
Just add this line "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" without the quotes in system/build.prop using a text editor.Reboot your phone and voila...no navbar.Before removing the navbar install LMT launcher or any other alternative.And for the dial button problem in phone app just install APP SETTINGS xposed module and set the Contacts dpi to 305 and everything will be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuhno

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Introudcing my request for someone to implement a no-nav bar mod, either via Xposed or through any other way.

In order to maximise screen estate, I would use pie-related apps in order to emulate the nav bar buttons.

Thanks a lot.

good luck;)
    Just add this line "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" without the quotes in system/build.prop using a text editor.Reboot your phone and voila...no navbar.Before removing the navbar install LMT launcher or any other alternative.And for the dial button problem in phone app just install APP SETTINGS xposed module and set the Contacts dpi to 305 and everything will be perfect.