[Q] Rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9007

Search This thread

espionage

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's customer rom. Now, t's running official 4.3.

I'm in the same boat mate. Got my Note 3 a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a different mdoel N9007. Don't care about the knox status and really want to get rid of all the carrier bloatware. I can see the HK version of stock Samsung rom but not sure if it is suitable for our devices.

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
I'm in the same boat mate. Got my Note 3 a few weeks ago and was surprised to find a different mdoel N9007. Don't care about the knox status and really want to get rid of all the carrier bloatware. I can see the HK version of stock Samsung rom but not sure if it is suitable for our devices.

if it's the same model then it should work. You should check against your PDA version when you type *#1234#, if it is N9007ZH download the HK version, if it is N9007DI download the Australian version.

espionage

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it's customer rom. Now, t's running official 4.3.

if it's the same model then it should work. You should check against your PDA version when you type *#1234#, if it is N9007ZH download the HK version, if it is N9007DI download the Australian version.

well, that is my problem. the only available firmware for my model is the carrier's firmware. there are no stock firmwares for Australia for my model.

Senyaka

Feb 28, 2013
For those of you still wondering, as long as you are on the 4.4.2 bootloader/modem, you can flash any aosp Rom and have no issues with mobile data or lte. The model number on your phone will change in the "about phone" section, bu if you can live with that, then no issues at all. I've just tried the Lollipop alpha build, and that worked fine, along with a bunch of other 4.4.4 AOSP roms and all ran smoothly. :)

Reactions: m2geek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those of you still wondering, as long as you are on the 4.4.2 bootloader/modem, you can flash any aosp Rom and have no issues with mobile data or lte. The model number on your phone will change in the "about phone" section, bu if you can live with that, then no issues at all. I've just tried the Lollipop alpha build, and that worked fine, along with a bunch of other 4.4.4 AOSP roms and all ran smoothly. :)