Any Girlie Themes :(

Search This thread

rmwarren01

Nov 20, 2010
Hi, just got my Galaxy II not to long ago, looking for pink or possible purple themes. Im on blazer rom currently with sherbert theme. Just wanted to know if there were any more girly themes out there?

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
lol true, trying to make it one though. thank you :)

Have anything in mind? I currently don't have a PC so it may be a little while until I can work on something but let me know kinda what your looking for color wise and when I'm able to get another PC I'll see what I can come up with for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rmwarren01

Nov 20, 2010
Oh thanks so much. Just mainly would like something with a mixture of pink and purple. Like status bar with pink icons but notifications may be purple. Nothing specific, anything really :)

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I am going to be trying to put something together this week. ive had a few people ask me to do a pink theme and a purple one. I might just use your idea and kill 2 birds with one stone and mix them together. I will see what i can put together.

Edit: Tiffany, if you want to do this one I can hold off.

Sent from my Twisted - VeNuMized Epic 4G Touch.

Last edited:

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
I am going to be trying to put something together this week. ive had a few people ask me to do a pink theme and a purple one. I might just use your idea and kill 2 birds with one stone and mix them together. I will see what i can put together.

Edit: Tiffany, if you want to do this one I can hold off.

Sent from my Twisted - VeNuMized Epic 4G Touch.

Well I cant really do anything right now without a PC so go right ahead.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rmwarren01

Nov 20, 2010
Thanks to all of you. I appreciate it really. All of you have been very helpful :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

smoke423

Feb 16, 2011
Now that was fast, I had to wait a year to get it done.hahaha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts