RELEASE go launcher HD

Search This thread

xfrodo

Jul 22, 2008
Ostrava
omarrabbat;23240681 BTW said:
You are not the only one. I've sold me Note and use my tab as the only all-in-one device:tablet,notebook,phone,gps,ereader... Same I had with galaxy tab P1000. Its great!

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app

Jompet

Aug 28, 2010
Carlisle
Yes, but what bugs me is how this launcher only allows you to size the grid up to a maximum of 5 x 10!!

I have more real estate here than any dinky phone so how come I'm stuck with less than what LauncherPro, ADW, GO EX (10 x 10!), TW & probably others give me??

I'm sure the developers are working on a final version & I hope they listen to my feedback cuz I love it & really it's just that one thing that is bugging me.

I don't know why you would need that many icons!

Sent from my Samsung P6010 - My primary device! Look ma no laptop!

omarrabbat

Aug 12, 2010
I don't know why you would need that many icons!

I like my main desktop in portrait, cuz it's easier to hold the tablet that way with one hand.

Obviously 10 x 10 is too much, but 5 from top to bottom is ridiculous holding the phone in portrait.

PS: I'm glad Android is so open so people can customize however they want, unlike Apple who decide how everything should be for you - take it or leave it.

TabLife

Mar 7, 2012
Beijing
I'm a big fan of GO SMS due to the options they give for blacklisting incoming apps and setting personalized notifications on a contact by contact basis.

Having said that, I installed Go launcher tab version and it's OK. But, after a week or so I'm back on ADW which is, for me, much better and faster. The speed thing might all be in my head but GO seemed laggy and sluggish.

Hope this helps

omarrabbat

Aug 12, 2010
So I bought ADW EX and tried it out... I can pretty much say it's my favorite.
Fast
Customizable
Pretty
nuff said

Shlomikalfa

Nov 20, 2009
It's pretty amazing how ALL THE CUSTOM LAUNCHERS are way way way WAY BETTER then the stock one... just AMAZING!!!

I'm using SPB... which is really awesome on it's own...

mbushnaq00

Apr 26, 2010
Adw launcher is not worth it, their last update was in december :s, go launcher pad on the other hand gets updates biweekly and seems to be more genuine/suitable for the galaxy tab 7.7

EBI_LANCER

Apr 25, 2010
link and google play store still shows v 1.01

yeap..

but you can see the version ( screen capture)

41db61e2728e.jpg

Top Liked Posts