PAC ROM [Nexus5] Basketbuild bugs

Search This thread

D.D.P.

Mar 5, 2014
Sin City
After flashing the latest b.b., my radio was completely fried. Not that I'm too upset, files were easy to find. However, for someone new to root/custom ROMs, this issue may prove to be quite difficult. I received no calls, texts, or emails for 9 hours. When I fixed the errors an obscene amount of missed calls and texts and my emails poured in. If anyone using N5 experiences this, easy fix. Flash new radio and make sure a clean wipe is done prior to reflashing. Voila!

D.D.P.

Mar 5, 2014
Sin City
I can say with complete confidence that PAC ROM is definitely my favorite ROM. However, I create threads in regards to bugs and so on for intel purposes only. I do not post in these threads to complain, put down, or belittle any developers hard work. I have PAC ROM installed on 2 of my devices and love nightlys. This being said, I'm fully aware of potential risks, risks I voluntarily involve myself in. I simply take the initiative to open thread communication to assist in maximizing feedback, thus making it easier for developers and testers to make any necessary improvements. If anyone has for any reason been offended in ANY way, please let me know. And I do apologize if so.

iurnait

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 21, 2012
Southern California
We appreciate your eagerness in sharing bug reports with us. However, these would be more useful if a logcat of the issue is provided so that we can also diagnose the issue. Furthermore, it is highly recommended that these device specific bugs be reported in the pac rom thread for your device, so that the maintainer for your device is notified of the issue and other users can report if they are having the same issue.

D.D.P.

Mar 5, 2014
Sin City
We appreciate your eagerness in sharing bug reports with us. However, these would be more useful if a logcat of the issue is provided so that we can also diagnose the issue. Furthermore, it is highly recommended that these device specific bugs be reported in the pac rom thread for your device, so that the maintainer for your device is notified of the issue and other users can report if they are having the same issue.

I made that attempt. I have no access any longer to the site.

D.D.P.

Mar 5, 2014
Sin City
Also, I have submitted many bug reports and follow up. I seem to be shifted to the back burner. Which is unfortunately why I am not making further efforts to regain access to PAC ROM forums. I have devoted a lot of time to making sure, as a user, I contributed as much as possible toward advancements in PAC. I have went as far as using banners in multiple forums, used avatars supporting the ROM. Im not looking for praise, just enjoy reciprocating what I hope to receive when I release my ROM. :)

Top Liked Posts