Remove Clockwork Mod

Search This thread

stephenuk

Apr 10, 2006
Manchester
Hi I need to take my tablet back because there is a fault with the speaker but they wont accept it back until its back to factory default without clockworkmod is there anyway to remove it please help!!

thanks

stephenuk

Apr 10, 2006
Manchester
anyone? i tried reflashing the ftf stock firmware with flashtool but now i get the message "software update has failed please make sure you phone is connected to your pc usb"

najoor

Mar 11, 2014
Los Angeles
anyone? i tried reflashing the ftf stock firmware with flashtool but now i get the message "software update has failed please make sure you phone is connected to your pc usb"

Try to update the OS either through sony's pc companion or Sony's update service. Both may tell you your software is up to date but there is an option to force update it anyway. This will bring your tablet back to stock.

If all of these fail, either your pc usb has a problem or your cable is bad or you need to reinstall Sony's usb drivers.

Reactions: stephenuk

stephenuk

Apr 10, 2006
Manchester
yeah the companion software is useless because it comes back saying "your device has modified software unable to update" sony update service fixed it thanks. nkw time to take this back and take the smug faces off the pc world sales staff lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try to update the OS either through sony's pc companion or Sony's update service. Both may tell you your software is up to date but there is an option to force update it anyway. This will bring your tablet back to stock.

If all of these fail, either your pc usb has a problem or your cable is bad or you need to reinstall Sony's usb drivers.