Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 Case review

Search This thread

FSRBIKER

Mar 2, 2010
Wow it was thin before but I loved how it slipped in/out of my pocket with ease. I have a CaseMate Pop case and I like the added rigidity it adds to the phone while not too bulky. When I swap back to my CruzerLite though I once again love how thin it is but I feel less protected. I was hoping it was a bit thicker,maybe Ill buy one and try to add some thin abs plastic to the inside of the case for rigidity.

It is actually thinner. The feel on this case is WAY better than his last one. And I LOVED his last case.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Wow it was thin before but I loved how it slipped in/out of my pocket with ease. I have a CaseMate Pop case and I like the added rigidity it adds to the phone while not too bulky. When I swap back to my CruzerLite though I once again love how thin it is but I feel less protected. I was hoping it was a bit thicker,maybe Ill buy one and try to add some thin abs plastic to the inside of the case for rigidity.

Thicker doesnt always mean more protection. He uses quality stuff. And you still have the bulge on the front to protect the glass and front of the phone. Ive dropped my phone 3 times since putting the case one, once from 5 ft up on the front. No damage at all.

stephenta

Jul 11, 2010
i have an extra black and a clear one. if ur interested please pm me as some colors are already backordered for a month. im not looking to profit but i realized i prob shouldnt have a big android on the back of my phone at work. it looks unprofessional for me

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
i have an extra black and a clear one. if ur interested please pm me as some colors are already backordered for a month. im not looking to profit but i realized i prob shouldnt have a big android on the back of my phone at work. it looks unprofessional for me

Where do you work? Sounds lame. ;)
The people I know that have this case work for govt, pharmaceutical, and myself in telecom. Everyone has said that is a sick case. Tell them to shove it and Go Andy, hehehe

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Guess they already are haha. Says they'll be in stock on Fed 20th. Good thing I ordered it at 4am this morning. Should have it tomorrow. an I can't believe the publicity this case is getting. Pretty stocked to see it tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well, with a design as sick as this, Im surprised the whole net aint blowing it up. It going to be hard for joel to top this case with his next one. But Im sure Ill prob end up buying those too, lol

mooread

Dec 16, 2011
Dallas
I ordered three today. The green one is on back order already. Should get the clear and blue one on Wednesday though. After all the press, better get yours quick.

sahilk

Jul 6, 2011
any chance of these coming to other phones? I bought one but would also like one for my Sensation. you will probably sell a ton if you make it for other top selling phones sgs2, amaze, sensation and etc...

Royal2000H

Apr 12, 2010
How is it with the LTE extended battery. And I mean with extended battery and with extended battery's cover.

I'd rather not try to pressure the extended battery into the normal battery's cover... And I would definitely not go no battery cover at all.

digitalyosh

Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere in California
How is it with the LTE extended battery. And I mean with extended battery and with extended battery's cover.

I'd rather not try to pressure the extended battery into the normal battery's cover... And I would definitely not go no battery cover at all.

Works solid, fit's like a glove but you do need to go in bottom first if you want to make sure the headphone jack lines up properly (black model). The sides slightly lift so you have a small lay on the table design, but it does easily pull away if you touch the sides of the lift. Comparing to the Diztronic however, the case has a more "plasticky" feeling than the smooth matte finish of the Diztronic (if you purchased the matte finish..). The grips on the sides are a great inclusion with a nice graphic in the back (as long as you purchase the more subtle colors ie. black, clear, smoke). I am switching from my Diztronic to this case for the shear fact that the phones feels more curved in my hand. Excellent product.

Reactions: joelmic

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
Just for my black one now. Man its awesome. I have another type of TPU case I got from amazon. Can't remember tha name of it and I'm too late to get outta my chair LOL. But it fits amazing with the extended battery. Perfect fit. Next month I'll def get a couple more colors of I can catch the next shipment. Great job Joel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I just got my 3 new Cruzer lite cases and thought I would write a lil review on it and share with everyone. I have 2 of the previous Cruzer lite cases (Black & Clear) and loved them. So when I saw Cruzer had new cases coming, I just had to get them. I got the Green, Clear, and Black. This case is WAY better than the previous version. First off, it does not add any major bulk to the phone. It does add some, but very little. It has to add some or it wouldnt be able to protect the phone now would it? I compared it to a TPU case in the Verizon store and was thinner than that. Sorry, dont have make or model. I just ran in for a quick look at. The volume keys are cut out. It didnt bother me in the other case but just looks and feels much better now. The sides have a nice grip on them. Makes it nice when pulling out of my pockets. And last, the back. WOW o WOW. Love Andy the Android on the back. I am using the clear 1 at the moment. The case doesnt attract fingerprints bad at all. My wife hates Android as she had bad luck but when I showed her my new cases when I got home, she even said, thats pretty cool. As I have said before, I HATED cases before finding Cruzer Lite for my Nexus. I highly recommend you purchase 1, 2 or all of the colors Cruzer Lite offers.

For all colors available, go here: BEST CASES EVER

For those of you with headphones with big jacks, use this adapter so it will fit with the case on. Only $1.30 shipped!!
    http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Stereo...sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329457622&sr=8-2-spell
    Pro Pics

cGrjnl.jpg

x5cJhl.jpg

5E7g1l.jpg

vOagNl.jpg

VnKNTl.jpg

kvxuvl.jpg

piClQl.jpg

oWPq8l.jpg

aZs7Xl.jpg

IKjLbl.jpg

DnGCnl.jpg

2ec0tl.jpg

BryLHl.jpg

Qa40Vl.jpg

2Nke6l.jpg

iVA5rl.jpg

y5z37l.jpg

E8vD1l.jpg

FDfUHl.jpg

tsyuAl.jpg

vAA2kl.jpg

hNHJ8l.jpg

XbJSJl.jpg

fjoh4l.jpg

GfrFSl.jpg

5r1ITl.jpg

1yXoUl.jpg

6zEyll.jpg

a2Q33l.jpg

u3H3Kl.jpg

jGqPVl.jpg

bNUIsl.jpg

jiKbel.jpg

VASl5l.jpg

74LRcl.jpg

Iedmdl.jpg

OmQ3jl.jpg

QdoCOl.jpg

61eYBl.jpg

hiupdl.jpg

xZnj9l.jpg

H2aacl.jpg

wHqHOl.jpg

LLoDvl.jpg

lZX27l.jpg

VzHITl.jpg

IBWtil.jpg

VMjPgl.jpg

nYniKl.jpg

IeoBdl.jpg

26Swll.jpg

N4ic5l.jpg

Df2RVl.jpg

hOsHJl.jpg

RD5NQl.jpg

dlbU1l.jpg

AodrGl.jpg

HAKjdl.jpg

Kh88xl.jpg

hgz1Al.jpg
    if you guys "like" cruzerlite on facebook, you can see all the new stuff he has coming....like his updated website. my wife said i have a new addiction...cases, lol

Here's a link for all you andy addicts! :D

And G+ too!

I believe there is give-aways for milestones (likes and follows, or whatever it's called on g+ :p) on both pages!
    I have 4 of the cases and I even go as far as changing my homescreen theme to match the case color. Man I'm lame!
    Purchased the Smoke, Black, Clear models. I love how these cases (Diztronic, Cruzer) which normally I would stay away from actually perform much better than some cases from the "retail name brand" ones. Gotta love that.

Small businesses rock :D