Search This thread

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009
I found out how now! Just do you think I should wait for the next update with all the flickering issues gone? It takes me forever to fully wipe, restore my apps and go back into settings and change all of them again.

Read the entire OP. Read it again. See what it says about full wiping and when you should. Then decide for yourself.

I'm not trying to be snarky, the information is really straightforward if you read it.

Blaze03

Apr 19, 2009
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.22.2013) (AT&T)

No flickering here as well.. Great work task!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

scorpiopantera

Jul 13, 2011
Mesa, AZ

Solid work on the new update! Keep up the good work dude!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

gravedigger76

Dec 5, 2012
Dublin

Thank you for fixing quiet hours setting. Works like a charm now.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

elinca247

May 1, 2011

Is any one having problems playing music? It sounds distorted. I have tried differnt MP3 players. All the same?

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009
Is any one having problems playing music? It sounds distorted. I have tried differnt MP3 players. All the same?

Working fine for me too. Internal or external card? And you may need to full wipe and only run what's in here (i.e. no different kernel). And maybe different governor scheduler could help.

InfiniteImp

Dec 11, 2011
Back open. Please follow the rules and search before posting and also follow the very simple installation instruction in the OP. Pretty easy stuff here. ;)

Thanks for the Quiet Hours fix! Working 100% now. Notifications (email and SMS) are now silenced.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Task, I should've done this long ago. My appreciation for consistent quality work and quick patches when needed. Appreciate all you do.

77R96611BY738032B

Reactions: SeanHacker

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Thanks for the Quiet Hours fix! Working 100% now. Notifications (email and SMS) are now silenced.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Task, I should've done this long ago. My appreciation for consistent quality work and quick patches when needed. Appreciate all you do.

77R96611BY738032B

Thank you :highfive:

juni0rz

Apr 25, 2011
no flickering here but i got some really weird lag second time its happened today only fixes with a reboot, but ill full wipe and reflash again.. i have never had a problem with this rom so it must be a bad flash.. :good:

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City

Hey task

I can confirm the flickering and lag.
Flashed, reflashed, redownloaded and repeated with no avail.

I'm experienced I know what to do and how to handle it :)

No questions asked or looking for a solution
Just here to confirm it :)

I'll flash back to the prior build
Thnx

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Hey task

I can confirm the flickering and lag.
Flashed, reflashed, redownloaded and repeated with no avail.

I'm experienced I know what to do and how to handle it :)

No questions asked or looking for a solution
Just here to confirm it :)

I'll flash back to the prior build
Thnx

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

This is a development thread. Either post with the appropriate information or don't post it at all. "Confirming" does not help anything get fixed.

There is no flickering or lag in this build. I'm confirming that. ;)

Reactions: j3.cole and MPurr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB