[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

DangerousB

Jul 30, 2011
guys just one question how do i completely format my i9000? can i via cwm mounts/storage format system,datadata,sdcard etc...? thanks

sleesh

Dec 6, 2009
Bełchatów
I have 1 small problem with playing 720p mkv movies. It's possible only in SW mode ( mx player ) - HW isn't working. The same bug i have in v1.1.0 . How to seek a reason? :/

I installed rom that way:

1 - wipe all
2 - flash with odin JVU RE ficeto
3 - wipe all
4 - infitium ( recovery install )
5 - wipe all

What do I wrong?

Hint : Camera 720p recording & playing is working great.

hassi4042

Mar 18, 2012
Sialkot
It's working for me although if it takes really long until it's enabled.
Try another kernel, wipe, ... the typical ones ;)

@all
Is it normal if I tip on a text field and my keyboard appears that also in statusbar a symbol appears where I can select another keyboard?!? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Okay I got it. Just clear the ns Settings nd init.d Settings :D

matanp

May 8, 2011
first impression:

1. running smooth and fast.
2. gallery - doesn't sync with picasa. when i go to the gallery's settings, it's blank!
3. on startup, "android media process" alert of using alot of cpu (tried cleaning media storge and didn't help)
4. is there DIDLE option or only in samephore? and if so, can flash this kernel or it won't work fine with the rom?
5. sounds are not saved, after reboot notification sound is changing to "HAZE"

Last edited:

dark_knight35

Jan 15, 2012
2. gallery - doesn't sync with picasa. when i go to the settings, it's blank!
3. on startup, "android media process" alert of using alot of cpu (tried cleaning media storge and didn't help)
4. is there DIDLE option or only in samephore? and if so, can flash this kernel or it won't work fine with the rom?

Use Nstools for DIDLE. Yes, you can flash any other ICS kernel. I think it's normal that media proess needs a lot of CPU, it scans the sdcard on startup.

Reactions: matanp

vitorino_j

Jul 25, 2007
Coimbra
1st impressions

First impression:

everything seems working good, except:
- that BT bug, i can't seem to turn my BT on, nless i reboot,
- i don't understand that honeycomb lockscreen option. How does it work?

Now, it's fast as F1, smooth as a baby ass, and funny to work with!
I love it.

Need more testing, of course.

vitorino_j

Jul 25, 2007
Coimbra
2. gallery - doesn't sync with picasa. when i go to the gallery's settings, it's blank!

About sounds, when i adjust sounds, they are saved. I usually configure my SGS to a sound to each contact, and they are saved... :confused:

Reactions: matanp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!