http://d-h.st/RPd

its for S2 plus but its working in our quattro :fingers-crossed:
original theard
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50098427
---------------------------
HIT thanks PLZ :D

gurpreetmaster

Nov 3, 2013
Its a piece of **** nothing change n it destroy my widgets n just change the colours of status bar n forget all my wifi connection passwords dont try it plss

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yazax

Jan 12, 2014
Hama
Its a piece of **** nothing change n it destroy my widgets n just change the colours of status bar n forget all my wifi connection passwords dont try it plss

:mad: :mad: its works perfectly on my dvice and it didnt make any thing from this you talking about -_-

iead_20

Dec 25, 2012
Damascus
uploadfromtaptalk1391943027993.jpg its working fine on my quattro BUT the battery icon is not changed

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

It did not install.

Error 6

GALAXY NOTE 3 KiTKAT STYLED STATUS BAR
by #android.zealot.fervor

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Copy Downloaded Theme to sd card
Reboot in recovery
Flash the KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Reboot And Enjoy

DOWNLOAD

original theard

mysteryno46

I used it too. Long time back.

Would you please post a snapshot of this kitkat styled status bar to show how it looks.

It did not install.

Error 6

Same here I want to change

This zip works good. But if two sims used, it won't change the other sim signal Icon. Means one will be white as per the theme and other would be stock grey signal.
I would suggest better use any custom Rom system UI apk which you like the most and push into system/app folder and set rw-r-r permission :good: Works like a charm. :highfive:
If doing it gives you systemUI crash go to system/app folder and rename systemUI.odex to anything you want. eg:- systemUI1.odex
That's it.
I am in stock ANC1 Rom, rooted with systemUI of TranSwin v2 Rom. Check the snapshot for review.... :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-25-14-58-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-14-58-06.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 450
  • Screenshot_2014-04-25-16-29-55.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-16-29-55.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: babe00

Tuneer

Sep 15, 2013
This zip works good. But if two sims used, it won't change the other sim signal Icon. Means one will be white as per the theme and other would be stock grey signal.
I would suggest better use any custom Rom system UI apk which you like the most and push into system/app folder and set rw-r-r permission :good: Works like a charm. :highfive:
If doing it gives you systemUI crash go to system/app folder and rename systemUI.odex to anything you want. eg:- systemUI1.odex
That's it.
I am in stock ANC1 Rom, rooted with systemUI of TranSwin v2 Rom. Check the snapshot for review.... :D

But can you edit the roll over menu... And one displaying the blank picture.. Etc.. And can you change the picture... To say your own picture...?

mysteryno46

You can change the picture.

But can you edit the roll over menu... And one displaying the blank picture.. Etc.. And can you change the picture... To say your own picture...?

You can change the blank picture to your with 106X100 pixel picture that you need to push and replace in systemUI apk in specific path.
I have done it.
Here it is how to do it. (Credits @renzorampas) :good:
1. Create your image file (.PNG) size 106x100 pixel.
2. Rename it with my_prof_normal.png.
3. Get your SystemUI.apk and put it to your pc.
4. Open it with 7zip
5. From 7zip, go to res/drawable-mdpi
6. Drag your image file "my_prof_normal.png" inside the 7zip window, overwrite it.
7. Close 7zip, push it to /system/app, set permission to rw-r--r--
8. Reboot your device.
9. Done.

Don't know if we can change roll over menu. I not want to change it as I don't actually use it. Ask the dev and He shall help you to do that. It may be possible but you need to give it a try and your time both.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GALAXY NOTE 3 KiTKAT STYLED STATUS BAR
    by #android.zealot.fervor

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Download KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
    Copy Downloaded Theme to sd card
    Reboot in recovery
    Flash the KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
    Reboot And Enjoy

DOWNLOAD

original theard
    I used it too. Long time back.

Would you please post a snapshot of this kitkat styled status bar to show how it looks.

It did not install.

Error 6

Same here I want to change

That's it.