Replace Z1 camera lens cover

Search This thread

nyongrand

Feb 15, 2014
Lamongan
My Z1 camera lens cover seems to have a lot of scratches, his is very bad effect on the quality of the captured images, is anyone have this problem before, can this cover repaced.

WEM97

Jun 25, 2011
Woodinville
My Z1 camera lens cover seems to have a lot of scratches, his is very bad effect on the quality of the captured images, is anyone have this problem before, can this cover repaced.

I am not aware of anyone running into this issue before. If you set it on a rough surface or a surface with granules of sand, then that could definitely be the culprit. As far as replacing the lens goes, there is currently no way to get a hold of a replacement lens as far as I know.

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
If you mean the inside phone part then you'll have to replace the entire camera part. If you mean just the part that you can touch with your finger then you'll need to replace the back glass.

theplagueisback

Apr 4, 2012
I'm having the same issue, there are some spots on top of the lenses on my phone that won't go away and *all* my photos are have the white color over exposed plus focusing is never sharp enough like other phones, I bought the phone the way it is now and I'm going to replace the back glass to see if it helps.

Reactions: cashflow67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having the same issue, there are some spots on top of the lenses on my phone that won't go away and *all* my photos are have the white color over exposed plus focusing is never sharp enough like other phones, I bought the phone the way it is now and I'm going to replace the back glass to see if it helps.