[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++

Search This thread

tohno

Nov 26, 2011
Great rom!! thanks!
but my issues are
- i fully charged my tab i used my tab for 10 minutes ( battery dropped from 100 % - 95% ) and suddenly the tab shut down and when i restarted the battery was 17% and dropped to 1 % 5seconds later ...wiped battery status and all but i fear it may happen again )
-soft keys please =)
-for some reason my tab can't detect sim card
overall a great rom only a few issues =)

RED ZMAN

Did you receive any voicemail or does this seem to be a "ghost"?

Its a ghost, have never had a phone plan on this device.

Do we need to worry about the re partitioning Cdesai is talking about in the other thread?

also, if I get you the zip from CM9 that sbradymobile made that enabled having navigation on the left in landscape 240 DPI, do you think you can add the option?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

erezak

Apr 7, 2008
Petah Tikva
sapir-rom.blogspot.com
Its a ghost, have never had a phone plan on this device.
Looking into it.

Do we need to worry about the re partitioning Cdesai is talking about in the other thread?
No, the mounts have remained the same.

also , if I get you the zip from CM9 that sbradymobile made that enabled having navigation on the left in landscape 240 DPI, do you think you can add the option?
I already have left navigation bar option in the ROM, but I believe it's broken on the tab. Can you please confirm?

Do you want 240 as the default? Do others want it as well?

Reactions: RED ZMAN

RED ZMAN

Looking into it.

No, the mounts have remained the same.

I already have left navigation bar option in the ROM, but I believe it's broken on the tab. Can you please confirm?

Do you want 240 as the default? Do others want it as well?

I'm not running the latest release yet, I'll update tonight.

I wouldn't change it to 240, most people seem to prefer 160. Mine is installed in the dashboard of my car, so 240 is better for me for readability and button/icon size.

Blasted from my HTC Rezound (Zone23s Newtified 3.2.1)

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

It would be awesome though, to have an option to check to change to 240 instead of having to change the build.prop

_Derk_

Apr 28, 2011
OK, because of the new partition layout I switched from cdesais build 4/nightly1 to your release 08-30.
Running smooth apart that I'm unable to install or recover Google Maps / Streetview from Play or Titanium.
Play states the device is incompatible and Titanium gives error -24.

Bye,
Derk

bravokylee

Mar 2, 2012
OK, because of the new partition layout I switched from cdesais build 4/nightly1 to your release 08-30.
Running smooth apart that I'm unable to install or recover Google Maps / Streetview from Play or Titanium.
Play states the device is incompatible and Titanium gives error -24.

Bye,
Derk
If you don't want the new partition, maybe you can try to flash Humberto's 23 kernel to replace it.

fatbuccha

Nov 8, 2008
Calgary
Hi erezak, are you gonna include the tablet mode option just like in humbertos on future builds? Coz i really like the tablet layout
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100

RED ZMAN

I'm on the 30 build, 240 doi, just about perfect and smooth as glass.

The left navigation works brilliantly!

Thank you so much, this proves we don't need that new partition in my opinion.

One new problem though, at 240 dpi at least. You can set the wall paper to what you want, and it looks fine, but after you rotate it a few times or go into a full screen app and back, the wall paper doesn't fill to the left. I think it may be due to the left navigation, but this didn't happen in CM9.

Still no option for turning off voicemail notifications, but I'm sure it is coming

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Updating to the 31 build now, will check back in and confirm if this is still a problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 based ROM from CyanogenMod Gerrit.
    Credit goes to cyanogen, the CyanogenMod dev team, and the CM maintainers for the devices.

My plan is to keep refreshing the nightlies.

This is for P1000 GSM.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Download

Changelog (in site)

Open Issues:

GNex.png
    (Yes, the image is Galaxy Nexus)
    New build posted. Hopefully no more phantom voicemails.
    4.1.2 build posted.
    Dear Erez,
    When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it :)

He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
    I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.