[MOD] Dropbox APK +23GB of space *v2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

theos0o

Dec 26, 2010
Sitia
Yes, you read it right. :p

This time, we work around the 23GB of extra space for 2 years, that originally applies to Sense 4.0 phones. :)

How-to
Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
• Install my APK
• Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
• If you haven't received the confirmation mail after 30 minutes, try uninstalling the app, the installing it again and login. BUT, it doesn't work for everyone. Haven't figured out why yet.
• After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall mine first).​
Please try it and write back here.

Last edited by a moderator:

xerip

Mar 27, 2011
How long does it take to get the +23GB? And if we have 10GB already, do we have a total of 33GB?

jroyalty7

May 31, 2009
Buffalo
Got email confirmation but still only have 2 gb ' s what gives! PS I used a crap password just in case ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, you read it right. :p

This time, we work around the 23GB of extra space for 2 years, that originally applies to Sense 4.0 phones. :)

How-to
    Uninstall any other instances of dropbox (either official or unofficial)
    • Install my APK
    • Login & wait for the confirmation mail!
    • If you haven't received the confirmation mail after 30 minutes, try uninstalling the app, the installing it again and login. BUT, it doesn't work for everyone. Haven't figured out why yet.
    • After getting the extra space, you can go back to official dropbox builds (uninstall mine first).​
    Please try it and write back here.
    Yeah, let's not abuse a service just for the hell of it. That is NOT the spirit of xda. Thread closed and link removed.
    Works great. Thank you mate
    I didn't offend anyone too.

But, why would I steal your dropbox credentials?
    I mean, haven't you seen my +3GB dropbox mod that everyone's used and confirmed working?
    Why would I "hack" your accounts now?

I'm just tryin to help.
    Installed and waiting...thanks much!

Formerly Tuffgong4 on xda