[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][PIE]

Search This thread

bebecofp

Nov 11, 2012
Bluetooth Media Issues

Hi,
i was using the 0316 version and the bluetooth was working fine.
I tried installing the 0320 but i had the error 7, i installed the new android 9 firmware by this time the 0329 got out and i updated to it.
Well.. now my bluetooth device connect, i can perform calls on it, but media don't play any sound, nor on my earphone not on my car stereo.

I tried downgrading to 0320 (which i hadn't used yet) didn't solve.
I tried installing the older firmware version, on both, 0320 and 0329, didn't solve.
i re-installed the newest updated firmware and the 0329 rom knowing that i would still not succeed
I don't have the rom 0316 anymore to test if the issue was caused by firmware update or rom update.

Any tips?

Last edited:

Merces

May 9, 2018
it's almost perfect, I only have one problem: with this rom the pc does not recognize the usb storage

mrhb82x

Sep 26, 2019
I use this ROM and I want to upgrade to Android Q manually. How do I do that?
Do I need to download the ROM for Google Pixel 2 or Redmi Note 6 Pro?
Will it erase my data? :confused:

Last edited:

xdadevelkl

Jun 13, 2014
It says the rom has been discontinued on the Pixel Experience site. Is there any plans to resurrect it (I understood the discontinuation was due to the Lineage OS discontinuation because of some BLOBS?) or is this a "goodbye forever"?

mrhb82x

Sep 26, 2019
When will be there an update for Android 10 for this ROM because all other Redmi note phones have already got that (Note 5 pro and Note 7 pro have already updated).

Top Liked Posts