Is there anyone tried to change watchface automatically?

Search This thread

aseeme555076

Jun 19, 2013
Taipei
Change watchface automatically every day, or morning and evening change.
Using Tasker or another way to change.

I have find that watchface setting is in this file, replace this and restart Smartwatch 2 host app can change selected watchface. It store custom watchface setting either.
data/data/com.sonymobile.smartconnect.smartwatch2/app_watchfaces/
com.sonymobile.smartconnect.hostapp.costanza.widget.WatchFaceStorage$PersistableWatchFaceList

But this file is hard to research how it store which watchface is selected. For now I can only change watchface via replace setting file instead of modify it.

hockeyfamily737

Apr 3, 2011
Connecticut

I have find that watchface setting is in this file, replace this and restart Smartwatch 2 host app can change selected watchface. It store custom watchface setting either.
com.sonymobile.smartconnect.hostapp.costanza.widget.WatchFaceStorage$PersistableWatchFaceList

But this file is hard to research how it store which watchface is selected. For now I can only change watchface via replace setting file instead of modify it.

Set a task to run a shell script to replace the file?

danster3

May 8, 2014
Maybe, I have tried replace via Root Explorer but haven't try to use Tasker to do this.

EDIT:
Just success to use Tasker to replace, but I notice that whatever use R.E. or Tasker, it's just change settings on phone but not sync to SW2 even I restart it.

Yeah. I tried and the same thing happened to me

Sent from my GT-I9300

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.