[ROM][32A] CursorSense32A-1.2.6.1 - NOW CM UPDATER FRIENDLY! [01-30-10]

Search This thread

tanksta

Jun 2, 2009
Singapore
fido restore data after update

after updating the radio, fido customers can call tech support and ask them to
"resend to switch".
Reboot your phone and data will come back on..

thanks to people working with the new radio.

Last edited:

cursordroid

Jul 20, 2009
Edmonton
Attached to this post, you'll find the exact Swype I'll be using in 1.2.2 and the one I use in my own phone. Rename it to Swype.apk, do not extract.
Uninstall Swype from your phone, delete /system/lib/libSwypeCore.so and install the attached APK. Let me know if it works.

Attachments

• Swype.apk.zip
    2 MB · Views: 141

elite_is3

Aug 30, 2006
is it normal that the TRACKBALL cannot select anymore with this required recovery?????

now that i switched to this recovery for the hero it doesnt select.

crisvillani

Oct 22, 2009
Attached to this post, you'll find the exact Swype I'll be using in 1.2.2 and the one I use in my own phone. Rename it to Swype.apk, do not extract.
Uninstall Swype from your phone, delete /system/lib/libSwypeCore.so and install the attached APK. Let me know if it works.

Tried to remove libSwypeCore.so get "cannot remove libSwypeCore.so: Read-Only Filesystem
???

cursordroid

Jul 20, 2009
Edmonton
Possible fix for market issue...

Code:
adb remount
adb shell rm -rf /data/data/com.android.vending
adb shell reboot
This will clear out your Market data and when you open it again, it'll have to reinitialize.

Last edited:

Tzira

Sep 27, 2009
Campina
I just installed Swype in 1.2.0 ROM. How do I invoke it when I want to type text?
Actually you type-and-hold the text field until the context menu appears then select input method and choose Swype. It works like a charm (for english), and I'm still using version 1.2.0 of the ROM.

I did more test with Swype and it gives a FC when you tap the info key (left-bottom most). Tapping this should bring some functions menu. It only works in symbol mode, when it brings up the tips window. Can anybody check if can reproduce this? Cursor could be because of the ROM version? I don't think it should.

Last edited:

xxgg

Jul 10, 2009
Toronto
So my 3G data connection is live again.

Does this mean I am safe to play around with other custom ROMs and still be safe from losing my data connection again?

Top Liked Posts