new HERM_Radio_Only_1.54.30.10_CustomRUU

Search This thread

dan1967

Aug 16, 2006
Guangzhou
Strange. I tried three times and one time from bootloader with same error.
Could be because of SPL 2.60? But I think I flashed other radios with it, but I don't remember.
Will investigate it and try a downgrade.

dereknas

Mar 16, 2007
Ipoh
Strange. I tried three times and one time from bootloader with same error.
Could be because of SPL 2.60? But I think I flashed other radios with it, but I don't remember.
Will investigate it and try a downgrade.

I've SPL 2.60 installed as well but it flashed without any problems. Only thing is you need to manually soft-reset your device after the upgrade reaches 100%. It is a known 'inconvenience' of the latest SPL.

matthijs81

Jul 29, 2006
's-Gravenhage
Testing

Downloaded it, flashing took less time then usual. GPRS and 3G works fine on T-Mobile in the Netherlands.

Testing battery now.

Last edited:

dan1967

Aug 16, 2006
Guangzhou
I've SPL 2.60 installed as well but it flashed without any problems. Only thing is you need to manually soft-reset your device after the upgrade reaches 100%. It is a known 'inconvenience' of the latest SPL.

It was not that. I simply forgot that I changed my device ID last week and had to hexedit the .nbh. accordingly.

kipe

Mar 9, 2006
Penang
..flashed to this Radio ROM, no problem with data connection (3G/HSDPA Celcom Malaysia) nor with voice connection as of now (3hrs+ usage).. now let see how this baby performs with regard to battery life.. will report back if necessary..

data speed obtained, ICS vide USB as below..

TQ caxio for this...

giovanni72

Nov 6, 2007
i've flashed radio 1.54.30.10.same g and 3g signal of previous 1.54 radio...but when i go in system info...opps...all is deleted...radio version...rom version...imei...kind of processor..strange symbols or random numbers...incredible.if someone noticed the same..post it.

niftydl

Mar 30, 2006
ATT - (Washington DC) - 3G

Picks up signal extremely fast, I would say faster than 1.54.07.00. GPRS is also quick, but I believe it comes with the cost of battery. Battery dropped 20% in an hour from regular browsing and couple of phone calls. This is noticeably higher than 1.47x and 1.48x radios.

noellenchris

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
May 11, 2007
Marlton, NJ
Better signal strength and 3g where I used to get strong Edge. I like it much better. I used to think that people were just making things up about one radio being better than another, however this time I can really tell the difference.

Good upgrade from 1.54.07